Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 11:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pooperintendant of Schools?
The Pooperintendant of Schools?
Oh, C/L.  Where are you, dear?

https://nypost.com/2018/05/03/mystery-hi...intendent/

Quote:Mystery high school pooper revealed as superintendent

Quote:This “Pooperintendent of Schools” is getting a lot of crap after he was caught in the act.

Police in New Jersey on the hunt for a mystery pooper at Holmdel High School set up surveillance that led them Monday to superintendent Thomas Traglini.

Quote:Following his arrest, Tramaglini requested and was granted a paid leave of absence from his position.

No shit.
RE: The Pooperintendant of Schools?
Were cameras set up in the bathroom? That's illegal.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Bahahahahaha!!!!!! That is truly hysterical!

(May 3, 2018 at 7:20 pm)Kit Wrote: Were cameras set up in the bathroom? That's illegal.

He was taking a dump outside lol
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(May 3, 2018 at 7:20 pm)Kit Wrote: Were cameras set up in the bathroom? That's illegal.

If he was shitting in the bathroom that wouldn't have been such a problem.

Quote:Bahahahahaha!!!!!! That is truly hysterical!

The NY Post is an acquired taste.  There was a comedienne named Elaine Boosler who joked that she would buy a copy of Hustler so she could hide her copy of the Post inside of it.
I thought this was going to be about unflushables. 

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
It occurs to me some (all?) of the poops might have been saved as evidence.

-so-

how about putting them back in and having the miscreant PROPERLY deposit them in an approved toilet ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Bet that caused a shit storm!
Dying to live, living to die.
Just when I think I am freaky somebody proves me to be Pee Wee Herman normal!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Is this some sort of fetish or something? Pooping in public? Tee hee!
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(May 3, 2018 at 9:16 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Is this some sort of fetish or something? Pooping in public? Tee hee!

One of the streets around the city where I live has a phantom crapper.

I sometimes wonder what goes through the heads of some people (and wonder why it's not a crossbow bolt with some...)
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are public schools really like this now? Foxaèr 24 2741 July 30, 2017 at 11:51 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Banning Crosses from Public Schools Shining_Finger 30 3427 November 8, 2015 at 8:27 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Fucking Public Schools Faith No More 14 5377 October 15, 2013 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Walking Void
  My 7 year old son schools teacher and class on evolution Erinome 31 13323 March 23, 2012 at 12:35 am
Last Post: Cyberman