Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News of the Bizarre, not for the Squeamish
News of the Bizarre, not for the Squeamish
A woman in Aurora, Colorado was cited by police officers Thursday after allegedly damaging a microwave at a 7-Eleven by placing a urine sample in the microwave, causing the urine to "explode."

(presumably for a more realistic temperature for an upcoming drug screening)

read the rest here:

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Woma...890792.php
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: News of tthe Bizarre, not for the Squeamish
Could she not have invested in a cigarette lighter or a microwavable mug (granted, the latter will likely get pretty messy after used for that purpose)? At least they wouldn't have broken any laws.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
RE: News of the Bizarre, not for the Squeamish
(May 6, 2018 at 12:51 am)vorlon13 Wrote: A woman in Aurora, Colorado was cited by police officers Thursday after allegedly damaging a microwave at a 7-Eleven by placing a urine sample in the microwave, causing the urine to "explode."

(presumably for a more realistic temperature for an upcoming drug screening)

read the rest here:

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Woma...890792.php

She might have gotten away with her habit if should took it in slightly more moderation so that she had enough leftover for a microwave ($45) or her own.
As a Twelve Stepper I kinda understand her a bit more than I'd like, but sheesh, not sure I'd have applied for a job requiring a drug test in the first place.

Not that I'm offering advice on managing ones drug regimen . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

That's fucking funny.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3901 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Is this fake news? I hope so, but I do not know... FlatAssembler 5 774 June 2, 2021 at 4:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 518 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Time to fire up the log chipper (not for the sensitive or squeamish) vorlon13 22 3637 May 3, 2018 at 7:03 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Recycling horror (not for the squeamish) vorlon13 6 581 March 18, 2018 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Again, Not Exactly News Minimalist 5 1706 May 14, 2017 at 5:08 am
Last Post: Zenith
  I do not remember the last time news made me this angry Lemonvariable72 11 2912 August 25, 2015 at 9:52 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1578 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37