Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:06 pm

Poll: Do you know this song?
This poll is closed.
I know this song.
44.44%
4 44.44%
I definitely KNOW this song!
33.33%
3 33.33%
WTF I have never heard this song.
11.11%
1 11.11%
I probably know this song.
0%
0 0%
I think I know it from somewhere.
0%
0 0%
Never heard it before. But I fucking love it.
11.11%
1 11.11%
None of the above. [please elaborate, dear poster, love from Hammy]
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you know this song?
Do you know this song?
Do you know THIS song?

(give it a listen):

I am the magic.

Will no one respond? Sad

The saddest threads I make are the ones no one responds to. At least poll vote. Please (I hope).
RE: Do you know this song?
Never heard it before... But the music does remind me of 70's pr0n...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I have heard this song on the radio as part of an advertisement for some bank/investing thing. The catch was that the company was making his dreams come true of being a musical artist. I have a negative association with this song for that reason.
But your individuality and your present need will be swept away by change, 
and what you now ardently desire will one day become the object of abhorrence. 
~ Schiller - 'Psychological Types'
Hello Hammy.. it's nice to see you back!! Smile
And yes....I know this song..and even few days ago I was listening it.... I love it....and today I really need the song like this!!!
Thank you😉
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
Yeah, I like this song heaps.
I heard it on a Mcdonalds ad and looked it up because it was so catchy.
It reminds me of Jamiroquai.

More familiar with "Ain't No Sunshine" and "Just the two of us". http://diffuser.fm/bill-withers-songs/
My wife has it on her soundtracks. So I've heard it a few times....
Yeah, I've heard it before, not sure where. I kinda like it.
Yeh I heard it on some sort of advert.  At the beginning it sounds like it could be a nice deep funky song, and I didn't recognize it at first.  When it kicked in I realized what it was and it's just too happy and middle of the road for my liking.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(May 9, 2018 at 8:40 am)The Industrial Atheist Wrote: Yeah, I've heard it before, not sure where. I kinda like it.

Maybe here:

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A song that you hate The Valkyrie 33 2303 December 17, 2022 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  An 80s song that could apply to the past 4 years. Brian37 39 2172 November 25, 2020 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Yes, this IS a Buddy Holly Song....... Brian37 10 1034 June 13, 2020 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My new favorite song of all time excluding classical music Alex K 1 591 January 26, 2020 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  As much as I love ABBA, this is my fav song..... Brian37 16 1672 January 25, 2020 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Challenge New, New year's song...... Brian37 0 219 January 3, 2019 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  THIS Is How You Update A Christmas Song! BrianSoddingBoru4 1 925 December 23, 2018 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Every so often I post my fav song... Brian37 14 943 December 7, 2018 at 4:24 am
Last Post: Maketakunai
  3 Versions of the same Song vulcanlogician 11 1571 April 22, 2018 at 5:11 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Post your favorite blues song. vulcanlogician 29 3423 March 27, 2018 at 6:25 am
Last Post: Brian37