Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A song that you hate
A song that you hate
Post the details of a song you truly loathe.

One that makes you want to smash a radio when you hear it.

For me, it's anything by the Fujees.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: A song that you hate
All I Want For Christmas Is For Mariah Carey To Shut The Fuck Up

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves...
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Nothing comes to mind. I'll listen to anything. I might not find it hits my groove, but I wouldn't hate it.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Free Bird

I will nearly wreck a car trying to turn off the radio if that song comes on.

Also, anything at all by George Thorogood.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I remember when I was using Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi as my alarm. Thump commented that it would get him out of bed, if only to turn that shit off.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Nashville has a way of singing about things I love, like driving a back road to a creek, in an affected accent over sappy, cliched lines that makes me temporarily hate things I love.
(December 5, 2022 at 6:03 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Free Bird

I have a hard time trusting anyone who doesn’t like George Thoroughlygood. Just saying.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 5, 2022 at 6:46 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 5, 2022 at 6:03 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Free Bird

I have a hard time trusting anyone who doesn’t like George Thoroughlygood. Just saying.

Boru

I worked a lot of years as a bartender and heard his stuff enough to be completely sick of it.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

'Let 'Em In' by Paul McCartney

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An 80s song that could apply to the past 4 years. Brian37 39 2143 November 25, 2020 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Yes, this IS a Buddy Holly Song....... Brian37 10 1033 June 13, 2020 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Another reason I hate Ayn Rand..... Brian37 22 2070 February 9, 2020 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  My new favorite song of all time excluding classical music Alex K 1 589 January 26, 2020 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  As much as I love ABBA, this is my fav song..... Brian37 16 1671 January 25, 2020 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  12 more reasons to hate me. Brian37 18 1560 January 17, 2020 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Challenge New, New year's song...... Brian37 0 215 January 3, 2019 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  THIS Is How You Update A Christmas Song! BrianSoddingBoru4 1 921 December 23, 2018 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Every so often I post my fav song... Brian37 14 938 December 7, 2018 at 4:24 am
Last Post: Maketakunai
  Do you know this song? Edwardo Piet 9 1144 May 9, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye