Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your favorite blues song.

RE: Post your favorite blues song.

Angel
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Which is a similar riff to.....

Also, I'm not sure if these are valid as blues songs but Layla and Stairway to heaven.  I know it's probably not cool to say you like these songs, it's better to say you like some blues song from obscurity but these are just my favourites.  Stairway to heaven in particular has one of my favourite guitar solos of all time in it.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

I'm a huge JLH fan, I think this is one of his best, certainly most representative of his work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iYdFNkEq0Y

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

(December 9, 2017 at 2:53 am)Losty Wrote:

Angel

Somebody is a smarty pants...... Big Grin
Billie Holiday - Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVw1Gm_D19A
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

There are no good blues songs.

There are also no good country and western or reggae songs.

Folk music also sucks.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(December 9, 2017 at 8:48 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: There are no good blues songs.

There are also no good country and western or reggae songs.

Folk music also sucks.

Um no, you not liking it only means you don't like it. Nobody is under any obligation to like only what you like.
some kind of polish blues.. here you go Smile

"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A song that you hate The Valkyrie 33 2276 December 17, 2022 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  What Your Favorite Religious Movie ? The Architect Of Fate 25 2461 November 24, 2022 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Uberpod
  Your favorite Star Trek Universe Alien Foxaèr 27 1061 November 28, 2020 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  An 80s song that could apply to the past 4 years. Brian37 39 2138 November 25, 2020 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Yes, this IS a Buddy Holly Song....... Brian37 10 1031 June 13, 2020 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Your favorite fictional pub? Gawdzilla Sama 63 3317 May 7, 2020 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  My new favorite song of all time excluding classical music Alex K 1 578 January 26, 2020 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  As much as I love ABBA, this is my fav song..... Brian37 16 1658 January 25, 2020 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Challenge New, New year's song...... Brian37 0 207 January 3, 2019 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  THIS Is How You Update A Christmas Song! BrianSoddingBoru4 1 921 December 23, 2018 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker