Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 19, 2019, 3:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 men wanted after blast injures 15 people at restaurant near Toronto
2 men wanted after blast injures 15 people at restaurant near Toronto
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/25/ameri...index.html

And the religion of the 2 wanted men is ...?
RE: 2 men wanted after blast injures 15 people at restaurant near Toronto
(May 25, 2018 at 12:44 pm)Alexmahone Wrote: https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/25/ameri...index.html

And the religion of the 2 wanted men is ...?

Trumptard.
You see, one thing is: I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing.
I think it's much more interesting to live not knoing than to have answers which might be wrong.
Richard Feynman

Well the sorrow the suffering the glory the pain
The killing the dying was all done in vain
For young Willy Mc Bride it all happened again
And again,and again,and again,and again

Eric Bogle Green Fields of France
Scientology?
Which one of the abrahamics was it this time?
When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for a battle to commence then KPLOW, I hit em with the illness of my quill, Im endowed..with certain unalienable skills....  

-ERB

At first I was thinking is it crazy Muslims attacking other moderate Muslims because they're not keeping their fast but the attack was at 10:30pm which is around the time they start to eat anyway.  At least that's how it works with the Muslims I know. 

It could be an attack on Indians by some far right group, it seems like an unlikely target though compared to a mosque or something more specific.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

It;s canadia, so the most likely culprit is a christian.
When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for a battle to commence then KPLOW, I hit em with the illness of my quill, Im endowed..with certain unalienable skills....  

-ERB

(May 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm)Khemikal Wrote: It;s canadia, so the most likely culprit is a christian.

Except that bomb blasts are inherently a Muslim thing. The only exceptions that spring to mind are the Unabomber and Timothy McVeigh.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I;m sorry, I;m sorry, continue.

-ERB

(May 25, 2018 at 3:50 pm)Alexmahone Wrote:
(May 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm)Khemikal Wrote: It;s canadia, so the most likely culprit is a christian.

Except that bomb blasts are inherently a Muslim thing. The only exceptions that spring to mind are the Unabomber and Timothy McVeigh.

Tamil tigers, nationalist & loyalist militias in NI, ETA, that German crowd in the 70s, Greek communists, Italian mafiosi & n'dranghetia.

Just a small sample on non muslem groups which extensively used bombs, some of them not even terrorist.
You see, one thing is: I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing.
I think it's much more interesting to live not knoing than to have answers which might be wrong.
Richard Feynman

Well the sorrow the suffering the glory the pain
The killing the dying was all done in vain
For young Willy Mc Bride it all happened again
And again,and again,and again,and again

Eric Bogle Green Fields of France
(May 25, 2018 at 3:50 pm)Alexmahone Wrote:

What about the US Air Force with its drones shooting missiles into buildings we assume/think/hope are full of terra'rists?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's A Small World After All Brian37 21 309 July 17, 2019 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Saudi Arabia prohibits shorts for men and put a fine on wearing them ! AtlasS33 34 666 June 18, 2019 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: AtlasS33
  Russians wanted to play chicken? brewer 12 357 June 9, 2019 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Alaska men caught on video Fierce 18 251 April 17, 2019 at 12:08 pm
  knives don't stab people people stab people! Drich 135 1786 April 9, 2019 at 8:37 am
Last Post: Mathilda
  Italy crime: Gang rips open security van with diggers near Bari Editz 7 178 January 14, 2019 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Editz
  Hillary Clinton - They ( black men) All look alike. onlinebiker 69 1587 November 3, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Nomad
  Banksy painting self-destructs after selling at auction for $1.4 million Tres Leches 6 241 October 7, 2018 at 7:53 am
  A year after Charlottesville ........ Brian37 15 481 August 12, 2018 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Saudi group posts photo of plane about to hit Toronto's CN tower... ReptilianPeon 17 593 August 10, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon