Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another antiabortion victory?
Another antiabortion victory?
"The Supreme Court declined to hear an appeal to one of Arkansas’s restrictive abortion laws — a decision that effectively bans all abortion by medication, and could leave the state with just one abortion-providing clinic."

According to Planned Parenthood it effectively shuts down all but one clinic in the state for medication abortion. 

https://www.thecut.com/2018/05/supreme-c...stand.html
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Another antiabortion victory?
Nothing wrong with encouraging people to side with life. We should also start to encourage healthier sexual habits instead of degeneracy as well.
What do you consider 'degeneracy'?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Killing human life in the womb for convenience for example...
(May 30, 2018 at 4:10 am)Whitewolf Wrote: Killing human life in the womb for convenience for example...

Hmmmm.... Quite the white knight for human life, aren't you? You want to virtue-signal some more, snowflake?

Mind your own womb.

Tongue
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(May 30, 2018 at 2:33 am)Whitewolf Wrote: Nothing wrong with encouraging people to side with life. We should also start to encourage healthier sexual habits instead of degeneracy as well.

There is if it effectively denies choice of selecting an action that has been legalized, that is not encouragement, it's enforcement. There is no need to have a physician with hospital privileges tied to the physician supplying the medication. The individual can be treated the same as a woman spontaneously aborting for what ever reason. 

And what exactly do you consider "Healthier sexual habits"? Do they have a medical basis or do they come from a moral position that you'd like to have imposed?
(May 30, 2018 at 2:33 am)Whitewolf Wrote: Nothing wrong with encouraging people to side with life. We should also start to encourage healthier sexual habits instead of degeneracy as well.

If you mean use of condoms. spermicide, and contraceptive implants or pills, sure. If you think you'll get most people to refrain from premarital sex, that's silly. We've tried that and we're still trying it. It doesn't and hasn't worked.

The fetus may technically be a life, but going by what it can feel and think, it isn't really human life. It can't feel any pain when it's aborted.
(May 30, 2018 at 4:07 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: What do you consider 'degeneracy'?

Boru

Scripture is clear:

remarriage following divorce
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 30, 2018 at 7:56 am)mh.brewer Wrote:

There is if it effectively denies choice of selecting an action that has been legalized, that is not encouragement, it's enforcement. There is no need to have a physician with hospital privileges tied to the physician supplying the medication. The individual can be treated the same as a woman spontaneously aborting for what ever reason. 

And what exactly do you consider "Healthier sexual habits"? Do they have a medical basis or do they come from a moral position that you'd like to have imposed?

I'm guessing it's some version of "aryans should fuck only aryans".
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(May 30, 2018 at 6:12 pm)Wololo Wrote:
(May 30, 2018 at 7:56 am)mh.brewer Wrote: There is if it effectively denies choice of selecting an action that has been legalized, that is not encouragement, it's enforcement. There is no need to have a physician with hospital privileges tied to the physician supplying the medication. The individual can be treated the same as a woman spontaneously aborting for what ever reason. 

I'm guessing it's some version of "aryans should fuck only aryans".

I must be so immoral in his eyes. I wonder where he stands on sticking it in the out door?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Biden's Victory Speech onlinebiker 45 2917 September 1, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4529 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another Day, another derogatory book about Trump. Jehanne 25 2328 August 13, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Victory! Minimalist 3 319 May 6, 2018 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Marijuana becoming legal little by little: the bitter victory WinterHold 19 2763 April 26, 2018 at 5:29 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Another Day - Another Leak Mexico Isn't Paying For The Fucking Wall Minimalist 28 6916 August 7, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Dropship
  Another Rapist - Another Asshole Judge Minimalist 13 3512 August 22, 2016 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  A Minor Victory For Sanity Minimalist 4 432 June 16, 2016 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Victory in keeping work and beliefs separate Foxaèr 0 690 April 7, 2014 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Foxaèr