Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are Atheists in America ok with cannibalism through consent
Why are Atheists in America ok with cannibalism through consent
Like this is what i don't get with people who claims to be freethinkers and more morale than religious people. I don't care how subjective you think morality is, this crosses the line. I have seen online communities and youtube of american atheists who literally think eating someone's flesh is ok if they consent.

So human sacrifice too? Like what kind of insane logic is that.
RE: Why are Atheists in America ok with cannibalism through consent
I would be more concerned about where you get your intel.
I presume this would be them being ok with eating someone after they're dead. We're atheists. we don't give a crap what happens to our bodies after we're dead. I'm listed as a donor because I'm ok with doctors doing whatever they want with my corpse. Harvest the organs, and feed the meat to the dogs. Whatever you want.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I have no idea where that comes from.

[Image: 253.jpg]
Hang on.

Consensual cannibalism?

Nope. Never advocated that.

Surprise cannibalism is the way to go.
Dying to live, living to die.
(June 17, 2018 at 5:34 pm)Kaloomi Wrote: Like this is what i don't get with people who claims to be freethinkers and more morale than religious people. I don't care how subjective you think morality is, this crosses the line. I have seen online communities and youtube of american atheists who literally think eating someone's flesh is ok if they consent.

You are a sick individual, seek help. I bet I'd be traumatized by your browser history.
(June 17, 2018 at 5:34 pm)Kaloomi Wrote: Like this is what i don't get with people who claims to be freethinkers and more morale than religious people. I don't care how subjective you think morality is, this crosses the line. I have seen online communities and youtube of american atheists who literally think eating someone's flesh is ok if they consent.

Personally I just prefer to treat people who think differently than I do as peers.  Therefore I choose to tolerate the Catholics ceremony involving the Eucharist.  Or is there some other cannibalism going on of which I am unaware?

Isn't this literally what Christians believe? Jesus gives consent to have his flesh eaten in the form of bread?

Anyway, eating someones flesh if it doesn't harm anyone is morally fine by me. There's probably specific extreme circumstances where it might be alright to eat someone's flesh if they don't consent.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Lol. You funny.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Idiot troll is an idiot.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dr. Bill Craig's Debates: Why do Atheists lose/run away from debating him? Nishant Xavier 123 7037 August 6, 2023 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  360 Million Christians Suffering Persecution: why arent Atheists helping? Nishant Xavier 48 2094 July 16, 2023 at 10:05 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 1023 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Atheists: I have tips of advice why you are a hated non religious dogmatic group inUS Rinni92 13 2853 August 5, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Atheists: Why did female with fat butts and short legs exist? Lambe7 14 1967 July 30, 2020 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  [Serious] Why I consider Atheists the Dumbest of the Dumb theMadJW 63 8146 May 13, 2020 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  Atheists: What if Trump addressed your issues in America. Would you vote for him? Sanau 38 4452 March 30, 2020 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Why Are Atheists so Stupid Neo-Scholastic 125 15476 October 7, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Why do theist often drop the letter s when referring to atheists? I_am_not_mafia 56 11910 August 23, 2018 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Why do so many Christians claim to be former Atheists? Cecelia 42 6189 April 1, 2018 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie