Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists: What if Trump addressed your issues in America. Would you vote for him?
Atheists: What if Trump addressed your issues in America. Would you vote for him?
Example

Trump: Nobody respects Atheists like i do. Believe me. I will win bigly, and Atheists are the most wonderful people.
RE: Atheists: What if Trump addressed your issues in America. Would you vote for him?
He'd be lying. His lips were moving.
RE: Atheists: What if Trump addressed your issues in America. Would you vote for him?
Sre you serious?
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(March 29, 2020 at 8:57 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: He'd be lying. His lips were moving.

XD
(March 29, 2020 at 8:46 am)Sanau Wrote: Example

Trump: Nobody respects Atheists like i do. Believe me. I will win bigly, and Atheists are the most wonderful people.

I’m not an American, so I can’t vote for Trump in any case. But if I were an American, I wouldn’t vote for Trump in any case.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
If we were voting who the first person we send to Mars is, then and only then would Trump get my vote.

He would be our first President of Mars.
Let's make this happen.
Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result
I'd vote for anyone who enacted policies that actually helped me, instead of gutting regulations and giving money to people and corporations that already have the lion's share of money. We just went through a primary where people constantly asked Bernie how we're going to pay for medicare for all, yet when the stock market crashed they suddenly have over 4 trillion dollars to pump into it.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(March 29, 2020 at 9:07 am)Sanau Wrote:
(March 29, 2020 at 8:57 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: He'd be lying. His lips were moving.

XD

Seriously? Best you can do?
(March 29, 2020 at 9:08 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 29, 2020 at 8:46 am)Sanau Wrote: Example

I’m not an American, so I can’t vote for Trump in any case. But if I were an American, I wouldn’t vote for Trump in any case.

Boru

Ditto
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
Apparently, this is the actual demographic of the swing voters democrats are angling for. Why we needed a moderate incrementalist who was old and white and male.

We imagine that swing voters are socially liberal fiscal consewrvatives. They aren't. They're socially conservative fiscal liberals. Bigots for sale. People who would vote for a white supremacist administration if it benefited them personally.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Atheists: what would convince you God/Christ is Real? JJoseph 207 9026 February 12, 2024 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Dr. Bill Craig's Debates: Why do Atheists lose/run away from debating him? Nishant Xavier 123 6437 August 6, 2023 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Atheists, whats your view on "Stefan Molyneux" Aneiu1 1 557 November 13, 2021 at 7:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] If I met Him... zwanzig 54 4252 January 13, 2021 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Atheists: Your facade cant disguise Renio92 19 2127 September 2, 2020 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Which religion would be easiest for you if you had to be in one? Fake Messiah 31 3096 July 17, 2019 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Losty
  Atheists: What would you say to a dying child who asks you if they'll go to heaven? DodosAreDead 91 11026 November 2, 2018 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  What is your stance on magic fellow atheists ? tahaadi 42 4438 October 13, 2018 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The Never-Addressed reasons that lead me to Atheism Chimera7 26 3544 August 20, 2018 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why are Atheists in America ok with cannibalism through consent Kaloomi 67 10669 June 23, 2018 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: vorlon13