Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Such An Insecure Little Fucktard
Such An Insecure Little Fucktard
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/trump-r...m-jong-un/

Quote:Trump replaces White House photos of French president with framed pictures of Kim Jong-un

Quote:President Donald Trump’s White House has reportedly removed several photographs of French President Emmanuel Macron and replaced them with framed photos of North Korea dictator Kim Jong-un.
Wall Street Journal reporter Michael C. Bender confirmed on Monday that photos of the president of France, one of Americans longest standing allies, were removed from a wall in the White House’s West Wing.

In place of the French president were at least three photos of Trump shaking hands, walking and talking with Kim.

The fucking POTUS has all the  maturity of a 10 year old girl on Facebook.
RE: Such An Insecure Little Fucktard
(June 18, 2018 at 4:16 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/trump-r...m-jong-un/

Quote:Trump replaces White House photos of French president with framed pictures of Kim Jong-un

Quote:President Donald Trump’s White House has reportedly removed several photographs of French President Emmanuel Macron and replaced them with framed photos of North Korea dictator Kim Jong-un.
Wall Street Journal reporter Michael C. Bender confirmed on Monday that photos of the president of France, one of Americans longest standing allies, were removed from a wall in the White House’s West Wing.

In place of the French president were at least three photos of Trump shaking hands, walking and talking with Kim.

The fucking POTUS has all the  maturity of a 10 year old girl on Facebook.

The 10 year old girls on fakebook are now gathering torches and pitchforks for a March on your house.

Big Grin
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Imagine the artwork I'd display in the White House . . . .

ROFLOL
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Imagine what the Conservative response would have been if Obama had done that .

[Image: ImpishHonoredGuineafowl-size_restricted.gif]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Obama took some heat over the Churchill bust as I recall . . .

And Churchill had that relatively obscurated gay angle . . .

(tee hee)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 18, 2018 at 5:05 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Obama took some heat over the Churchill bust as I recall . . .

And Churchill had that relatively obscurated gay angle . . .

(tee hee)
Which is odd as the bust was only on loan to the white house .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

I guess a picture of him with Hitler just isn't finished yet.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
(June 18, 2018 at 6:52 pm)Divinity Wrote: I guess a picture of him with Hitler just isn't finished yet.

Hitler was too religious for his tastes.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Didn't the right strongly criticize Obama for merely meeting with Castro? We got a cancer vaccine, eventually, out of that situation. We probably can't get it anymore with Trump and the Republicans policies toward Cuba.
Maybe they're in love. Narcissists need love, too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oh darn, such a humanitarian...... Brian37 17 1107 April 21, 2020 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Think This Will Upset The Whiny Little Bitch? Minimalist 3 596 September 13, 2018 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Little rant regarding the kneeling thing. Chad32 51 5340 September 10, 2018 at 10:14 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Yeah....But A Little Racism Always Helps Minimalist 4 610 September 9, 2018 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The Orange Fucktard Isn't The Only One Minimalist 0 215 August 30, 2018 at 1:37 pm
  Will The Orange Fucktard Be Able To Control Himself? Minimalist 25 2473 August 28, 2018 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  This Could Be A Bad Day For Whiny Little Bitches Minimalist 20 1432 August 23, 2018 at 4:42 pm
  I Guess This Fucktard HAd Done All The Damage He Can Do Minimalist 1 579 August 10, 2018 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Pay No Attention To The Fucktard Behind The Curtain Minimalist 5 701 August 1, 2018 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  The Fucktard Forgot Who He Was Talking To Minimalist 30 3475 April 29, 2018 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: A Theist