Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fucktard Forgot Who He Was Talking To
The Fucktard Forgot Who He Was Talking To
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/watch-t...t-workers/

Quote:Trump declares unemployment problem solved and announces plan to let low-skill guest workers in

Quote:“We’re going to have strong borders, but we have to have your workers come in… The employment picture is so good, so strong, that we have to let people in.

While talking a lot about the wall, Trump said that he would allow guest workers to come in. But, he said, he would then want them to leave.
“Guest workers. Don’t we agree? We have to have ’em,” he said.
The line got tepid applause.

And by "plan" he means that his brain farted inside his head and he sniffed it up and exhaled it into a microphone.
RE: The Fucktard Forgot Who He Was Talking To
But Min Trumps saved Korea and cured the common cold and made it rain gold . Because some people who have a vested interest in giving him credit said so. Coal sanction ! Coal sanctions ! i tell you  Tongue

But were all a bunch of evil lefties who want America to fail because we accept the president's an idiot .  Tongue
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(April 28, 2018 at 10:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/watch-t...t-workers/

Quote:Trump declares unemployment problem solved and announces plan to let low-skill guest workers in

Quote:“We’re going to have strong borders, but we have to have your workers come in… The employment picture is so good, so strong, that we have to let people in.

While talking a lot about the wall, Trump said that he would allow guest workers to come in. But, he said, he would then want them to leave.
“Guest workers. Don’t we agree? We have to have ’em,” he said.
The line got tepid applause.

And by "plan" he means that his brain farted inside his head and he sniffed it up and exhaled it into a microphone.

Are you against guest workers?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(April 29, 2018 at 5:25 am)CapnAwesome Wrote:
(April 28, 2018 at 10:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/watch-t...t-workers/

Are you against guest workers?

No but Drumpfuck's one policy was to be against them. Guess the minimum wage must be too high to allow his businesses to survive.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Quote:Are you against guest workers?
No but he's being inconsistent
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(April 29, 2018 at 5:30 am)Wololo Wrote:
(April 29, 2018 at 5:25 am)CapnAwesome Wrote: Are you against guest workers?

No but Drumpfuck's one policy was to be against them. Guess the minimum wage must be too high to allow his businesses to survive.

I don't recall him speaking against guest workers. I think I remember him saying before he'd allow some legal immigration or guest workers, but it's hard to keep track of it all. Source?

Also do you really want Trump to be consistent with all the things he's said. You guys have just made a strange catch 22. If Trump had a policy banning all guest workers you'd be blasting that. If he decides to allow some, that also apparently is grounds for criticism. Do you not see the problem there?

This is why uninformed people on these forums mistake me for defending Trump, which I didn't vote for him, wouldn't ever vote for him in the future. But when people criticise him for doing what they would praise a liberal for, it makes no sense to me at all. It's just automatic naysaying because it's Trump, and in my opinion, makes no sense and is inconsistent in itself.
Oh i'll criticize him if he's consistent . Because i think it's still a shitty idea. But i further respect someone who sticks to their beliefs consistently to someone who flip flops just to avoid  negative backlash . Better an honest devil at least you know were they stand . And if a Liberal did the same i would criticize them  .

Inuit Proverb

(April 29, 2018 at 6:27 am)Tizheruk Wrote: Oh i'll criticize him if he's consistent . Because i think it's still a shitty idea. But i further respect someone who sticks to their beliefs consistently to someone who flip flops just to avoid  negative backlash . Better an honest devil at least you know were they stand . And if a Liberal did the same i would criticize them  .

So you basically admit that you'll criticize him no matter what. But I still need a source where he said he'd ban guest workers. I don't remember that at all. I think in fact it's the opposite. Even his hotels use them.
The Random Quote Generator In Chief doesn't really think about what he's saying, he just needs to say SOMETHING. It's called, IIRC, "the pressure of speech."
Quote:So you basically admit that you'll criticize him no matter what. 
Yup and?
Is not being consistent worthy of criticism ?
Is still pushing i heavily anti immigration policy that's not great worthy of criticism?
And did you miss the part were i said i would treat a Liberal the same way?

Quote:But I still need a source where he said he'd ban guest workers. I don't remember that at all. I think in fact it's the opposite. Even his hotels use them.
I never said he wanted to ban guest workers in fact i don't think anyone said that  . But he has had a strong negative approach to lower end guest workers  as part of his" hire American " policy . Of course when other people use them.  

https://www.thedailybeast.com/a-visa-ban...gn-workers

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Notice The Orange Turdfuhrer Hasn't Been Talking About Stocks Lately? Minimalist 3 464 October 24, 2018 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Orange Fucktard Isn't The Only One Minimalist 0 216 August 30, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Will The Orange Fucktard Be Able To Control Himself? Minimalist 25 2483 August 28, 2018 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The White House Staff Can't Stop Talking.... Minimalist 1 315 August 16, 2018 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I Guess This Fucktard HAd Done All The Damage He Can Do Minimalist 1 583 August 10, 2018 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Pay No Attention To The Fucktard Behind The Curtain Minimalist 5 704 August 1, 2018 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Forgot to change name! RoadRunner79 33 2962 July 18, 2018 at 9:14 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Such An Insecure Little Fucktard Minimalist 15 2312 June 19, 2018 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucktard So Wants To Start A War Minimalist 18 2060 February 15, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Another little tidbit the biased left wing media forgot to mention Drich 78 6408 September 19, 2016 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama