Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 1, 2024, 5:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will The Orange Fucktard Be Able To Control Himself?
Will The Orange Fucktard Be Able To Control Himself?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45312217

Quote:US Senator John McCain dies aged 81

Quote:Senator John McCain, the Vietnam war hero turned senator and presidential candidate, has died aged 81.
RE: Will The Orange Fucktard Be Able To Control Himself?
That’s very sad.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Just heard. Hope he went peacefully.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I wonder what they did to him in Vietnam, to make him turn his back on his country?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(August 25, 2018 at 9:04 pm)Wololo Wrote: I wonder what they did to him in Vietnam, to make him turn his back on his country?

Sorry, how and when did he do that??

Boru

(August 25, 2018 at 8:40 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45312217

Quote:US Senator John McCain dies aged 81

Quote:Senator John McCain, the Vietnam war hero turned senator and presidential candidate, has died aged 81.

I suppose this can be considered 'controlling himself'.  Stupid and perfunctory, but controlled (for now):

'My deepest sympathies and respect go out to the family of Senator John McCain. Our hearts and prayers are with you!" the president tweeted.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Yeah...by whoever grabbed his phone and wrote it.

It's the middle of the night tweets when the true Orange Fucktard comes out.
All the other politicians on Twitter, both Republicans and Democrats, are posting these nice long detailed sorrows and condolences.

Trump basically tweets, "Sorry, bro"
(August 25, 2018 at 9:30 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 25, 2018 at 9:04 pm)Wololo Wrote: I wonder what they did to him in Vietnam, to make him turn his back on his country?

Sorry, how and when did he do that??

Boru

Every single time he voted straight republitraitor. Remember, this was the man that made Palin a national fiure, this was a man who, despite his noising, voted against Dumbfuck only one single time, this was one of the leaders of the republitraitor efforts to destroy everything Obama tried, even the openly republitraitor stuff like the "funnel money at health 'insurers'" ACA, this was the man who vowed, that in the event the US establishment got a fit of democracy and confirmed Hillary Clinton's win in 2016 he would be in the forefront of the destruction of everything she would try to do.

The sole reason he was publically against Dumbfuck was because putting the republitraitor party's racism and treason out in the open hurt his image, both self & public. The truth is, he was happy with both, he hepled foster both in the party so long as they remained in the shadows.
McCain's biggest flaw was that he was a warmonger who thought every international problem could be solved by dropping bombs on it.  The only time I ever voted for him was in the 2000 NY primary when he was running against that idiot, Bush.  The difference between his philosophy and the WLB's is that McCain did not see the need to demonize his opposition.  People could disagree on policy without being enemies.  A pig like Trump never learned that.

There was a report out that McCain requested eulogies be given by Bush and Obama.  It also noted that Pence would attend the funeral.  The best thing that the Orange Turdfuhrer could do would be to shut the fuck up and make himself scarce.
I think McCain's record can stand on its own. I'm worried about who Arizona is going to get to replace him.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gun Control Leonardo17 38 1643 November 12, 2023 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  S.O.U. Special Orange Unit. Brian37 0 148 May 19, 2021 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  More quiet back stabbing from the orange turd. Brian37 9 854 October 26, 2020 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Border Control Gets Bipartisan Support onlinebiker 20 1396 August 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
Thumbs Down Gun Control Crowd Safer? - and a control group onlinebiker 131 10035 April 21, 2020 at 5:24 am
  This Is NOT A Gun Control Thread!! BrianSoddingBoru4 34 1765 February 28, 2020 at 4:15 pm
  Antichrist to control us via gadgets alw0992 15 1256 January 10, 2019 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Here's Another Judge For The Orange Turdfuhrer to Hate Minimalist 1 480 November 23, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  "A good guy with a gun" saves the day, only to be shot dead himself Aegon 30 3180 November 14, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Notice The Orange Turdfuhrer Hasn't Been Talking About Stocks Lately? Minimalist 3 466 October 24, 2018 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: brewer