Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Could Be A Bad Day For Whiny Little Bitches
This Could Be A Bad Day For Whiny Little Bitches
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/michael-...d=57310974

Quote:Michael Cohen, President Trump’s former longtime personal attorney, tentatively reaches a plea deal: Sources

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...ial-update

Quote:Jurors in the Paul Manafort fraud trial seem to be closer to a verdict, asking what to do if they aren’t in agreement on one of the 18 counts. The phrasing of the question raises the possibility that they could be in agreement on the others -- though what they agree on is unknown, of course.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/mike-fl...er-report/

Quote:Mike Flynn’s sentencing was delayed again — which signals ‘more coming down’ from Mueller: report

Get your umbrellas.  A Twitter Shitstorm may be coming!
RE: This Could Be A Bad Day For Whiny Little Bitches
When I read the thread title, my onboard Schadenfreude circuitry lit up like a Christmas tree and my eyes started sparkling. Any day that's bad for the WLB is probably good for the sane parts of the world.
Yes indeed, my dear!
I worry about what institutions might be further damaged and degraded as Trump panics and lashes out even more than he has.
The 1/3 of fucking morons in this country will believe anything their Orange Turdfuhrer says.  They have to be written off as hopeless.

The rest of us need to keep our eyes on the prize.
Cohen and Manafort sitting in a tree, kissing Mueller's ass for all to see. First goes Jr, then goes dad, no sane person will be sad.

MSNBC reporting 5 felony counts guilty on tax fraud so far. Also reporting hung on 10 charges. The other 3 counts have a verdict but not out yet. 

3 more guilty. So total of 8 guilty verdicts. The others have to do with bank fraud and failure to report foreign bank accounts.

Cohen pleaded guilty and POINTED RIGHT AT TRUMP! HA HA HA HA
President Lowlife, "Grab em by the pussy". Oh the irony now he is the one being fingered.
So Manafort is guilty of 8 charges five tax fraud, two bank fraud and one concealing a foreign bank account for the purposes of committing fraud (he's probably guilty of the other ten too, but the extremely prejudiced and probably bribed judge muddied the waters just enough on them counts to deadlock the jury).

And Cohen pleads guilty to a number of charges which deal directly with Dumbfuck's campaign and specifically mention that Dumbfuck knew about these crimes.

Dumbfuck is in deep shit if the November elections go against the republitraitors.

PS Hope Manafort ends up in a prison mostly composed of Latinos. Being an MS13 bitch will do him the world of good.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Fun "fact", Frank Sinatra wrote these original lyrics about 45, but the record company told him to change them.

"Gangsters holding knives, exchanging stab wounds."
"But.. But...Hilary's emails and all the other bullshit the right accuses here of they never been able to pin her on "

Or 

"Cohen is a evil poo poo head we will stick with Trump because tax freebies "
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are executions making the US look bad? Jehanne 33 1623 May 18, 2022 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  How bad is our economy? (US) Foxaèr 28 1388 March 15, 2022 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Thumbs Up Bad idea CDC onlinebiker 30 2182 May 15, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  If you wonder how bad Detroit hospitals really are? onlinebiker 11 585 October 9, 2020 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  POTUS having a really bad day today. Brian37 20 2664 November 20, 2019 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  Good Cop/Bad Cop? Nope. All Good. BrianSoddingBoru4 43 3882 February 25, 2019 at 7:56 pm
  Donald Trump's wife says she "could be the most bullied person in the world" Seraphina 22 2755 October 14, 2018 at 8:09 am
  Good riddance to bad rubbish GUBU 9 1040 October 9, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Oh, Who Could Have Guessed? Minimalist 9 1301 September 16, 2018 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Think This Will Upset The Whiny Little Bitch? Minimalist 3 596 September 13, 2018 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Minimalist