Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Hear The People Sing, Singing The Song of Angry Men
Do You Hear The People Sing, Singing The Song of Angry Men
Good work, Portland!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/cops-pl...-portland/

Quote:Cops plead ‘allow ICE employees to go home to their families’ after protesters blockade prison in Portland

Quote:Since Sunday night, dozens of protesters under the banner of #OccupyICEPDX have been maintaining a round-the-clock vigil outside the prison. They are demanding an abolition of ICE and an end to the Trump administration’s policy of forcibly separating children from parents fleeing across the U.S. border from violence-ravaged countries.

Quote:Two officers with the Department of Homeland Security showed up to negotiate with the protesters. Jenny Nickolaus, another organizer with DAA, said a couple of dozen people engaged with the police in bulletproof vests. The two cops asked for “reasonable accommodation from the protesters.”
When asked what that meant, says Nickolaus, the DHS police pleaded with protesters “to allow nine ICE employees stuck inside to be able to ‘to go home to their families.’”
The protesters exploded with outrage “at the ridiculous irony in that statement,” says Nickolaus.
Bureros says, “People started yelling, ‘Oh, you need to go home to your families? What about the families you are holding.’”

Shameless pricks.  ICE has all the integrity of concentration camp guards.
RE: Do You Hear The People Sing, Singing The Song of Angry Men
I can think of 3 kids from immigrant mothers who’ve broken the law, have no real jobs, and cost taxpayers millions of dollars who should be locked up in cages.

[Image: yBYktBdB_o.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(June 20, 2018 at 1:18 am)Minimalist Wrote: Good work, Portland!

Which is pretty much what they are now.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
Hot diggity, I'm in Portland. I'm going to go check it out tomorrow.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Quote:Cops plead ‘allow ICE employees to go home to their families’ after protesters blockade prison in Portland

Quote:Since Sunday night, dozens of protesters under the banner of #OccupyICEPDX have been maintaining a round-the-clock vigil outside the prison. They are demanding an abolition of ICE and an end to the Trump administration’s policy of forcibly separating children from parents fleeing across the U.S. border from violence-ravaged countries.

Quote:Two officers with the Department of Homeland Security showed up to negotiate with the protesters. Jenny Nickolaus, another organizer with DAA, said a couple of dozen people engaged with the police in bulletproof vests. The two cops asked for “reasonable accommodation from the protesters.”
When asked what that meant, says Nickolaus, the DHS police pleaded with protesters “to allow nine ICE employees stuck inside to be able to ‘to go home to their families.’”
The protesters exploded with outrage “at the ridiculous irony in that statement,” says Nickolaus.
Bureros says, “People started yelling, ‘Oh, you need to go home to your families? What about the families you are holding.’”

At that point the protestors are engaging in an unlawful assembly.  They should be advised to disperse or they will suffer the consequences, up to and including getting shot to death if they resort to violence.  And the cops should target the leader as the first one to get some hot lead.
Quote:When asked what that meant, says Nickolaus, the DHS police pleaded with protesters “to allow nine ICE employees stuck inside to be able to ‘to go home to their families.’”

Reminds me of something I read online:  Joseph Kennedy III was visiting one of these tent encampments and was told by someone there, 'We treat these children like they were our own,' to which Kennedy retorted, 'But they're not your children.  They're someone else's children and they're screaming for their parents.'

How can people keep justifying this?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
They are racist pricks.  That's how they justify it.
(June 20, 2018 at 3:32 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:

At that point the protestors are engaging in an unlawful assembly.  They should be advised to disperse or they will suffer the consequences, up to and including getting shot to death if they resort to violence.  And the cops should target the leader as the first one to get some hot lead.

I see you've been issued your new shirt. You look good in brown.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(June 20, 2018 at 12:13 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote:
(June 20, 2018 at 3:32 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: At that point the protestors are engaging in an unlawful assembly.  They should be advised to disperse or they will suffer the consequences, up to and including getting shot to death if they resort to violence.  And the cops should target the leader as the first one to get some hot lead.

I see you've been issued your new shirt. You look good in brown.

I'm a hardliner on the illegal alien issue.  And so are most people.  It would be interesting to have a national vote.  Oh, maybe that's one reason Trump won with his call for a wall.  The majority of people in what, 30 States, want to crack down on illegal aliens who are invading the country.
The minority vote of a minority demographic of americans now qualifies as "most people" in the minds of the trumpen ss.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saudi Arabia prohibits shorts for men and put a fine on wearing them ! WinterHold 34 4110 June 18, 2019 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Alaska men caught on video Foxaèr 18 631 April 17, 2019 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  knives don't stab people people stab people! Drich 135 5808 April 9, 2019 at 8:37 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Hillary Clinton - They ( black men) All look alike. onlinebiker 69 7651 November 3, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Won't Hear From The WLB On This One Minimalist 4 532 September 19, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  2 men wanted after blast injures 15 people at restaurant near Toronto Alexmahone 14 1735 May 25, 2018 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Tucker Carlson launches "Men In America"... during women's history month Divinity 19 2425 March 10, 2018 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: John V
  Chechen authorities ‘round up’ more than 100 gay men Isis 14 2133 April 14, 2017 at 2:50 am
Last Post: Isis
  I love Progressive Saudi Arabia - "Girls" Council - All Men The Valkyrie 11 2030 March 16, 2017 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  2016 Deaths You (Probably) Didn't Hear About BrianSoddingBoru4 8 2260 December 31, 2016 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama