Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve.
Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve.
This is what happens when you hold cops to impossible standards and shit all over them when they do their jobs - they quit.....

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2021/06...utType=amp

Great job "protestors". Next time it WON'T be cops who have had the extra training - learning to put up with your bullshit - throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails at the cops..... It'll just be some run of the mill cop - suited up - and probably scared shitless.. Oh - and don't forget rookie cops - who joined up to crack some skulls.

Yeah - that can't be anything but good for you.

Have a good time burning the place down....
RE: Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve.
As we all know, portland has been reduced to ash. Nothing but smoke and rubble for miles and miles.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 18, 2021 at 11:19 am)onlinebiker Wrote: This is what happens when you hold cops to impossible standards and shit all over them when they do their jobs - they quit.....

Great job "protestors". Next time it WON'T be cops who have had the extra training - learning to put up with your bullshit - throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails at the cops..... It'll just be some run of the mill cop - suited up - and probably scared shitless.. Oh - and don't forget rookie cops - who joined up to crack some skulls.

Let’s see - Budworth is accused of baton strikes to the back of a woman’s head as she was running away from him, knocking her down, then hitting her in the face with his baton again while she was on the ground. I can only surmise that the entire RRT resigned because they themselves don’t want to be punished if they do the same thing in future.

I think Portland can do without that sort of ‘help’.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(June 18, 2021 at 12:38 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(June 18, 2021 at 11:19 am)onlinebiker Wrote: This is what happens when you hold cops to impossible standards and shit all over them when they do their jobs - they quit.....

Let’s see - Budworth is accused of baton strikes to the back of a woman’s head as she was running away from him, knocking her down, then hitting her in the face with his baton again while she was on the ground. I can only surmise that the entire RRT resigned because they themselves don’t want to be punished if they do the same thing in future.

Boru

Thinking like yours will ultimately get them what they deserve....

A burned out hulk to live in that looks a lot like Detroit.....

Good go....
(June 18, 2021 at 12:43 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(June 18, 2021 at 12:38 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Let’s see - Budworth is accused of baton strikes to the back of a woman’s head as she was running away from him, knocking her down, then hitting her in the face with his baton again while she was on the ground. I can only surmise that the entire RRT resigned because they themselves don’t want to be punished if they do the same thing in future.

Boru

Thinking like yours will ultimately get them what they deserve....

Good go....

And if that happens, will you blame it on the team who resigned? They’re the ones leaving the city unprotected, after all.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(June 18, 2021 at 12:48 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(June 18, 2021 at 12:43 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Thinking like yours will ultimately get them what they deserve....

Good go....

And if that happens, will you blame it on the team who resigned? They’re the ones leaving the city unprotected, after all.

Boru

LOL

So now the police are your slaves that must do your bidding?

I applaud the cops who refuse to take on your beloved "protestors". (Edit to add - they didn't quit the force - just the riot team. They would be smart to simply move to another city where they wouldn't have to put up with the bs.)

Let them burn the place down....

Baltimore cops used to have a name for it....

The Self Cleaning Oven.
Quote:This is what happens when you hold cops to impossible standards and shit all over them when they do their jobs - they quit.....

Yes, impossible standards like competence and not acting like jackboots. Apparently, that's too hard for them.

Quote:Great job "protestors". Next time it WON'T be cops who have had the extra training - learning to put up with your bullshit - throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails at the cops..... It'll just be some run of the mill cop - suited up - and probably scared shitless.. Oh - and don't forget rookie cops - who joined up to crack some skulls.
So they traded in shitty cops for shitty cops And apparently asking not to be bad at their job and not being allowed to do whatever they want triggers them. "Let us do what we want or else!" I believe there is another group that uses that line and their name rhymes with the cob.

Quote:Yeah - that can't be anything but good for you.
It isn't much worst than they had before only with few fewer crybaby cops who don't like their power complex challenged.

Quote:Have a good time burning the place down....
Yes because everyone knows portland was burned to the ground and it wasn't just a few random whose owners buildings have insurance.

Quote:Thinking like yours will ultimately get them what they deserve....
You mean sanity 

Quote:A burned out hulk to live in that looks a lot like Detroit.....
Last I checked Detiot actually improving quite a bit 

Quote:Good go....
Yeah, you Brian with all your sanity and rational thought. Everyone knows you should blindly support the police no matter what  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(June 18, 2021 at 12:52 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(June 18, 2021 at 12:48 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: And if that happens, will you blame it on the team who resigned? They’re the ones leaving the city unprotected, after all.

Boru

LOL

I applaud the cops who refuse to take on your beloved "protestors". (Edit to add - they didn't quit the force - just the riot team. They would be smart to simply move to another city where they wouldn't have to put up with the bs.)

Let them burn the place down....

Baltimore cops used to have a name for it....

The Self Cleaning Oven.

Not at all. Their positions on the RRT were voluntary, and they had every right to resign. But it seems rather petulant of them to do so because one of their own has been indicted for excessive force on a citizen who had ceased to be a threat (if she ever was).

Boru
Quote:LOL

No apparently were their slaves and you seem totally cool with that.

Quote:I applaud the cops who refuse to take on your beloved "protestors". (Edit to add - they didn't quit the force - just the riot team. They would be smart to simply move to another city where they wouldn't have to put up with the bs.)
Yes, BS-like standards and accountability. Hehe

Quote:Let them burn the place down....
Yes because everyone knows the whole city has been burned down  Hehe

Quote:Baltimore cops used to have a name for it....

The Self Cleaning Oven.
I have a name for it. A really stupid name for something  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(June 18, 2021 at 1:03 pm)Helios Wrote:
Quote:This is what happens when you hold cops to impossible standards and shit all over them when they do their jobs - they quit.....

Yes, impossible standards like competence and not acting like jackboots. Apparently, that's too hard for them.

Quote:Great job "protestors". Next time it WON'T be cops who have had the extra training - learning to put up with your bullshit - throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails at the cops..... It'll just be some run of the mill cop - suited up - and probably scared shitless.. Oh - and don't forget rookie cops - who joined up to crack some skulls.
So they traded in shitty cops for shitty cops And apparently asking not to be bad at their job and not being allowed to do whatever they want triggers them. "Let us do what we want or else!" I believe there is another group that uses that line and their name rhymes with the cob.

Quote:Yeah - that can't be anything but good for you.
It isn't much worst than they had before only with few fewer crybaby cops who don't like their power complex challenged.

Quote:Have a good time burning the place down....
Yes because everyone knows portland was burned to the ground and it wasn't just a few random whose owners buildings have insurance.

Quote:Thinking like yours will ultimately get them what they deserve....
You mean sanity 

Quote:A burned out hulk to live in that looks a lot like Detroit.....
Last I checked Detiot actually improving quite a bit 

Quote:Good go....
Yeah, you Brian with all your sanity and rational thought. Everyone knows you should blindly support the police no matter what  Hehe

(Bold mine)

Sorry, what?

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Florida people!!!! arewethereyet 22 1637 September 29, 2022 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Portland, Oregon And Dublin Ireland: A Lesson BrianSoddingBoru4 31 1640 July 23, 2020 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Girls Vs. Boys: Brain Differences Might Explain Tech Behaviors EgoDeath 25 1626 September 26, 2019 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Robert Reich: "We might be heading for a crash as bad as 1929" Aegon 10 1043 September 13, 2018 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  I just might have to buy this book. brewer 6 573 September 5, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: John V
  Hey Trumptards - Enjoy Your Sore Assholes Minimalist 60 6769 May 19, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I Wonder When The Bar Will Get Low Enough For The Deplorables to Get In? Minimalist 12 1255 May 17, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Hey. Remember This? Minimalist 0 319 April 12, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  man thinks gay lions learnt it from humans and deserve counselling Aoi Magi 30 2877 November 4, 2017 at 1:00 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Hey, Alabama Minimalist 4 432 October 9, 2017 at 12:05 am
Last Post: vorlon13