Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: SCOTUS Upholds Trump Travel Ban
BREAKING: SCOTUS Upholds Trump Travel Ban
In a 5-4 decision SCOTUS upholds President Trump's travel ban on some Muslim countries....

www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/26/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban-on-some-muslim-majority-nations.html
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: BREAKING: SCOTUS Upholds Trump Travel Ban
And I'm sure none of them are Saudi Arabia, who had a hand in the attack on 9-11.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(June 26, 2018 at 12:00 pm)A Theist Wrote: In a 5-4 decision SCOTUS upholds President Trump's travel ban on some Muslim countries....

www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/26/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban-on-some-muslim-majority-nations.html

Why the fuck are you bragging about a regressive decision? First off it was not a slam dunk,  it was split 5-4. 

Secondly our same institution long ago upheld slave ownership and segregation. 

This isn't about national security, this is about our right wing living in the past.
(June 26, 2018 at 12:34 pm)Chad32 Wrote: And I'm sure none of them are Saudi Arabia, who had a hand in the attack on 9-11.

Gotta get dat oil money
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(June 26, 2018 at 12:34 pm)Chad32 Wrote: And I'm sure none of them are Saudi Arabia, who had a hand in the attack on 9-11.

The ban revolved around the idea that people's identifications from certain countries couldn't be verified due to the state of disarray in that country.

Chad (the country) for example, was on the ban list.  But they seemed to have fixed the cause for concern enough that they got off the ban list.  I don't think they stopped being a primarily Muslim country.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/t...52785.html

The idea of Saudi Arabia doesn't make sense, because people are misrepresenting what the travel ban was to begin with.
That's not breaking Trumps filled the court with his lackeys and stupid ones some of whom can't answer a simple legal question of course they will uphold his stupid law .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

This is why elections matter, Snowflakes.
(June 26, 2018 at 1:23 pm)henryp Wrote:

The ban revolved around the idea that people's identifications from certain countries couldn't be verified due to the state of disarray in that country.

Chad (the country) for example, was on the ban list.  But they seemed to have fixed the cause for concern enough that they got off the ban list.  I don't think they stopped being a primarily Muslim country.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/t...52785.html

The idea of Saudi Arabia doesn't make sense, because people are misrepresenting what the travel ban was to begin with.
I think that Chad was on the list because it couldn't get the right paper for its passports.  Someone was playing a game with them.
Can we get a travel ban on Christian countries now then? I mean most of the murders in this country are committed by Christians.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Why do people try to make this a Muslim thing? There are many Muslim countries not on the list. I heard recently that the largest populations of Muslims are in south East Asia.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another SCOTUS ruling that is also very scary. Brian37 19 1486 June 27, 2022 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
Thumbs Up Must see SCOTUS cases. onlinebiker 24 1217 October 12, 2021 at 1:47 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1154 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1254 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  BREAKING:Clashes erupt after Trump loyalists march against election results WinterHold 28 2099 December 14, 2020 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Aegon
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1255 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  BREAKING: Trump suggests US over-reporting COVID deaths WinterHold 23 2016 November 2, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The a holes did it, they seated Amy as SCOTUS Brian37 20 1004 October 27, 2020 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  BREAKING: Macron vs Islam: or Macron vs Erdogan ? WinterHold 9 363 October 27, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1089 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire