Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The WLB Soon To Be Unhappy....
The WLB Soon To Be Unhappy....
Good.  I hope he has a stroke and dies.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/mexicos...migration/

Quote:Mexico’s next president likely to defy Trump on immigration

Quote:Mexico’s four presidential candidates argue over many issues, from corruption to the economy. But they all agree on this: Mexico can no longer maintain its policy of helping enforce U.S. immigration laws.
Nobody’s piñata
Presidential front-runner Andrés Manuel López Obrador is an outspoken Trump critic who recently denounced separating migrant families as “arrogant, racist and inhuman.”
He is widely expected to win on Sunday. The 64-year-old leftist has led the four-way race for months and currently has 49 percent of voter support, according to the latest polls.

I don't think he'll be writing any checks for your fucking wall, trumptards/
RE: The WLB Soon To Be Unhappy....
(June 30, 2018 at 8:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Good.  I hope he has a stroke and dies.

Quote:Mexico’s next president likely to defy Trump on immigration

Quote:Mexico’s four presidential candidates argue over many issues, from corruption to the economy. But they all agree on this: Mexico can no longer maintain its policy of helping enforce U.S. immigration laws.
Nobody’s piñata
Presidential front-runner Andrés Manuel López Obrador is an outspoken Trump critic who recently denounced separating migrant families as “arrogant, racist and inhuman.”
He is widely expected to win on Sunday. The 64-year-old leftist has led the four-way race for months and currently has 49 percent of voter support, according to the latest polls.

Plus Manuel said Mexico wasn't going to help the U.S. to fight the drug trafficking and the drug lords that bring drugs into this country. So now that SCOTUS upheld President Trump's travel ban maybe Trump can declare Mexico a National Security threat and add it to the travel ban list.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(June 30, 2018 at 8:50 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(June 30, 2018 at 8:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Good.  I hope he has a stroke and dies.

Plus Manuel said Mexico wasn't going to help the U.S. to fight the drug trafficking and the drug lords that bring drugs into this country. So now that SCOTUS upheld President Trump's travel ban maybe Trump can declare Mexico a National Security threat and add it to the travel ban list.

That's an excellent idea.
No it isn't .And the walls never happening  Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(July 1, 2018 at 12:33 am)Tizheruk Wrote: No it isn't .And the walls never happening  Dodgy

We're going to build a wall on the Canadian border but it will be a chain link fence so that the snow can blow through it.  

The Mexican wall will have lasers and machine gun outposts.
See this wall?

[Image: peace-wall]

And this one?

[Image: 1936.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f...7d001358ac]

I've been through them (illegally) as if they weren't even there.  Walls don't work.

So go right ahead - spend billions and billions on a wall on your Mexican border than has no hope whatsoever of keeping Mexicans out.  Eedjits.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 1, 2018 at 3:29 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: See this wall?

And this one?

I've been through them (illegally) as if they weren't even there.  Walls don't work.

So go right ahead - spend billions and billions on a wall on your Mexican border than has no hope whatsoever of keeping Mexicans out.  Eedjits.

Boru

See, once the wall goes up then there will be a bounty placed on the heads of the illegal aliens.
http://theseniorvoice.net/when-buffalo-roamed-here/

The illegal alien kids don't want to recite the Pledge of Allegiance so they have no intent on being part of American society.  It's illogical to pay taxes to educate them.  The best course of action is to deport them immediately when they are apprehended and to make it painful if they continue to flood into the country.  If being nice doesn't work then other methods will be used.
We™ might actually want to try being nice, first, lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:We're going to build a wall on the Canadian border but it will be a chain link fence so that the snow can blow through it.  

The Mexican wall will have lasers and machine gun outposts.
No your not

(July 1, 2018 at 4:23 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(July 1, 2018 at 3:29 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: See this wall?

And this one?

Boru

See, once the wall goes up then there will be a bounty placed on the heads of the illegal aliens.
http://theseniorvoice.net/when-buffalo-roamed-here/

The illegal alien kids don't want to recite the Pledge of Allegiance so they have no intent on being part of American society.  It's illogical to pay taxes to educate them.  The best course of action is to deport them immediately when they are apprehended and to make it painful if they continue to flood into the country.  If being nice doesn't work then other methods will be used.
Lol your delusional
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(July 1, 2018 at 4:40 am)Khemikal Wrote: We™ might actually want to try being nice, first, lol.

As long as there are people like Wyrd living in the US, we, as a country, will never be "nice".

His kind are more interested in spreading hatred and bigotry than in stopping it.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  See, In This I Think They Are Being Unfair To the WLB Minimalist 12 1718 December 6, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 459 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted Minimalist 3 333 November 20, 2018 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  THE WLB Will Appoint This Moron To Run The CDC Minimalist 1 424 November 5, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The WLB Folds Like A Cheap Camera Minimalist 1 344 September 21, 2018 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Won't Hear From The WLB On This One Minimalist 4 534 September 19, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Was This The WLB's "Secret Plan" For Afghanistan? Minimalist 0 280 September 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm
  I'm Sure The WLB Will Pardon This Asshole, Too Minimalist 0 365 August 30, 2018 at 2:59 pm
  Something They'll Never Say About The WLB! Minimalist 3 373 August 26, 2018 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I Wonder if Putin Has A Choke Collar on the WLB Minimalist 10 1559 August 21, 2018 at 3:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4