Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Stabbing In Idaho
Mass Stabbing In Idaho
9 Wounded as Man Stabbed Children at a 3-Year-Old’s Birthday Party, Police Say

Quote:A man armed with a knife attacked children attending a 3-year-old’s birthday party at an apartment complex in Idaho on Saturday night, going on a stabbing rampage that wounded nine people, including six children, the police said.
The man, identified as Timmy Earl Kinner, 30, returned to the complex, the Wylie Street Station Apartments, a day after he was asked to leave the property because of his behavior, William L. Bones, the police chief in Boise, Idaho, said at a news conference on Sunday.
Mr. Kinner began attacking the children with a knife around 8:45 p.m., said Chief Bones, who was visibly emotional as he described a scene of victims scattered across the apartment complex, in the street and on the walkway.
Among the victims, he said, were the 3-year-old who was celebrating her birthday, two 4-year-olds, a 6-year-old, an 8-year-old and a 12-year-old. The three other victims were adults who tried to intervene. Four victims received life-threatening injuries.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/01/us/ma...idaho.html
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
RE: Mass Stabbing In Idaho
That's just mean.
Guess the NRA is going to start saying things like Oh oh oh let's take away knives from everyone!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
And what?  Give him a gun?
(July 2, 2018 at 12:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote: And what?  Give him a gun?

You get my point, right?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(July 2, 2018 at 12:00 pm)Joods Wrote: Guess the NRA is going to start saying things like Oh oh oh let's take away knives from everyone!

I can't comment on what the NRA will do, but it seems like for some that reasoning would follow.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther

https://imgflip.com/i/29rv38
(July 2, 2018 at 12:19 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:

https://imgflip.com/i/29rv38

Ginsu!
Ginsu knives! I remember those commercials!

Man I'm old.
(July 2, 2018 at 12:35 pm)Joods Wrote: Ginsu knives! I remember those commercials!

Man I'm old.

When you have to saw a soda can in half and then slice tomatoes so thin your in-laws will never come back . . . accept no substitutes!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade FlatAssembler 764 26772 July 18, 2023 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5777 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 15311 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  More quiet back stabbing from the orange turd. Brian37 9 831 October 26, 2020 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Another mass shooting. Brian37 54 2757 November 21, 2019 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  BREAKING NEWS mass shooting in Florida 12 dead, 25+ injured rkellysucks 3 757 January 5, 2019 at 4:37 pm
  News as surprising as another mass shooting: California ablaze again/still Whateverist 24 2425 November 18, 2018 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Today's Mass Shooting Minimalist 55 4319 October 28, 2018 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4516 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
  Mass Shooting In Toronto (updated ) Amarok 51 8217 July 24, 2018 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome