Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Sh*thole craps on NATO/op ed
President Sh*thole craps on NATO/op ed
Every president prior, both republican and democrat has had disagreements with allies. But what is different with President Shithole is his tone and rhetoric. It is horrible all by itself he has run his campaign and won selling fear and bigotry. But this is serious gas on a fire as far as global diplomacy. This isn't behaving in any stretch like a western leader and not even close to diplomacy.

He publicly berated Germany in a very horrible tone and even if I agreed with him, you don't display your disagreement with an ally in that tone or manor. This not the behavior of Bush Sr or Reagan. This is not diplomacy, this is a wrecking ball and no good can come from this.

Putin is a product of Soviet Communism, and a trained KGB thug. Russia wants America's allies divided and asshole Trump is giving Russia exactly what it wants.
RE: President Sh*thole craps on NATO/op ed
(July 11, 2018 at 8:30 am)Brian37 Wrote: Every president prior, both republican and democrat has had disagreements with allies. But what is different with President Shithole is his tone and rhetoric. It is horrible all by itself he has run his campaign and won selling fear and bigotry. But this is serious gas on a fire as far as global diplomacy. This isn't behaving in any stretch like a western leader and not even close to diplomacy.

He publicly berated Germany in a very horrible tone and even if I agreed with him, you don't display your disagreement with an ally in that tone or manor. This not the behavior of Bush Sr or Reagan. This is not diplomacy, this is a wrecking ball and no good can come from this.

Putin is a product of Soviet Communism, and a trained KGB thug. Russia wants America's allies divided and asshole Trump is giving Russia exactly what it wants.

And some people still doubt the existence of the "pee tape".

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(July 11, 2018 at 9:27 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(July 11, 2018 at 8:30 am)Brian37 Wrote: Every president prior, both republican and democrat has had disagreements with allies. But what is different with President Shithole is his tone and rhetoric. It is horrible all by itself he has run his campaign and won selling fear and bigotry. But this is serious gas on a fire as far as global diplomacy. This isn't behaving in any stretch like a western leader and not even close to diplomacy.

And some people still doubt the existence of the "pee tape".

I'd be happy if it were only that. I think this is really just Trump trying to enrich himself and his family. I don't think he gives one shit about a tape, he knows with his base that he could easily claim it was doctored, and even if real, his base wouldn't believe it.

Trump's history prior to his run and election clearly shows he is all about himself. My bet is there is some money laundering and racketeering he has masked and that is being held over his head now that he is in office.
I love how tried lying that Germany gets 70%  of it's energy from Russia 

This is one yet another diversion and two nonsensical does Trump think Germany cannot trade with Russia ?
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

It's ironic that Putin's little minion accused Germany of basically being a satellite state of Russia.
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 12, 2018 at 4:06 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: It's ironic that Putin's little minion accused Germany of basically being a satellite state of Russia.

Indeed  Big Grin
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(July 12, 2018 at 4:06 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: It's ironic that Putin's little minion accused Germany of basically being a satellite state of Russia.

I put it down to deflection. It's like Stevell accusing everyone else of begging the question before proceeding to do it himself.
(July 12, 2018 at 3:43 am)Tizheruk Wrote: I love how tried lying that Germany gets 70%  of it's energy from Russia 

This is one yet another diversion and two nonsensical does Trump think Germany  cannot trade with Russia ?

Fox viewers shaking fist "Yea damn it! Buy American........ Hey honey, can you take me to Walmart where everything is made in China."
Did anyone have the misfortune of catching President Shithole's international press conference? Lies about NATO spending, lies about Reagan who DID win Wisconsin. Called the NATO summit a "success" and everyone was happy, which was bullshit because everyone was pissed at his tone and angry public belittling, still lying about North Korea which intel keeps repeating IS stepping up nuke production.

I have never in my life seen such a delusional President.

And the asshole acted like nothing happened at the press conference. I swear that dipshit must think he has Obi Wan's powers, "You didn't hear or see what you just saw."

And it isn't 70% energy coming out of Russia it is only 9%.
The only thing that's going to wake his followers up is the reality of his disastrous consequences finally hitting them where it hurts the most.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nato, Sweden, Vilnius, Ukraine etc. Nishant Xavier 53 3180 August 7, 2023 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5818 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President WinterHold 134 13187 August 24, 2021 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  President "Hickenlooper?" Brian37 3 492 March 4, 2019 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING:The Turkish president refused to accept the U.S National Security Advisor WinterHold 1 444 January 9, 2019 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  President Bush The Smarter Has Passed Away Minimalist 101 5600 December 5, 2018 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  More Rut Ro Raggy for President Sh*thole Brian37 5 743 July 28, 2018 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  President knew about tower meeting. Brian37 21 1608 July 28, 2018 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Finland newspaper message to Sh*thole. Brian37 4 847 July 16, 2018 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The President's "Fixer" about to squeal? Brian37 0 421 July 2, 2018 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Brian37