Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social distancing vs Prayer
Social distancing vs Prayer
So most people with sense are maintaining a bit of distance from others to slow the spead of C19.

BUT - not in Pakistan.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/f...15576.html

These twatwaffles are crowding in to mosque for Friday prayers...

Good luck with that.

I guess we will call them the control group - in testing social distancing....

Wacky
RE: Social distancing vs Prayer
Hey fuckface, one of my best friends lives in Pakistan.

Did you not see the news clips of white teens on the beaches of FLA during spring break this week?

Take your bigotry and shove it up your fucking ass!

And had you not seen the Jewish Wailing Wall event last week?
(March 20, 2020 at 5:05 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Hey fuckface, one of my best friends lives in Pakistan.

Did you not see the news clips of white teens on the beaches of FLA during spring break this week?

And had you not seen the Jewish Wailing  Wall event last week?

ESAD...

Stupid is stupid.

Even in large groups.

Asshole.
(March 20, 2020 at 5:07 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(March 20, 2020 at 5:05 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Hey fuckface, one of my best friends lives in Pakistan.

ESAD...

Stupid is stupid.

Even in large groups.

Asshole.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

My friend Mustafa has far more fucking sense then your sorry ass does. He hates the theocracy he lives under as much as I hate our right wing in America. He hates Trump as much as I do. And he is as liberal as JFK and Malala.

I bet an asshole like you thinks calling it a "Chinese virus" is fine. By that fucked up logic then the "Spanish flu" which started in Kansas should be called the "White Flu" or "Redneck flu".

It never occurs to dicks like you that it is OK to question the governments of others, WHICH MUSTAFA DOES HIMSELF, at greater risk than you or I have to worry about, and separating your dislike for a government, and accepting that WE ARE ALL THE SAME FUCKING SPECIES.

Mustafa to me, is far more westernized and accepting of pluralism than your fucking sorry ass.
Argue
Consoling
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(March 20, 2020 at 5:15 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 20, 2020 at 5:07 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: ESAD...

Stupid is stupid.

Even in large groups.

Asshole.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

My friend Mustafa has far more fucking sense then your sorry ass does. He hates the theocracy he lives under as much as I hate our right wing in America. He hates Trump as much as I do. And he is as liberal as JFK and Malala.

I bet an asshole like you thinks calling it a "Chinese virus" is fine. By that fucked up logic then the "Spanish flu" which started in Kansas should be called the "White Flu" or "Redneck flu".

It never occurs to dicks like you that it is OK to question the governments of others, WHICH MUSTAFA DOES HIMSELF, at greater risk than you or I have to worry about, and separating your dislike for a government, and accepting that WE ARE ALL THE SAME FUCKING SPECIES.

Mustafa to me, is far more westernized and accepting of pluralism than your fucking sorry ass.

So now you're a religious fanatic appologist.

Nice...

Go to mosque with your buddy.

I' ll stay home. Like any logical person would.

Asscunt..
(March 20, 2020 at 5:17 pm)Fireball Wrote: Argue
Consoling

No peace to be had here. OLB  is simply flat out wrong. I know people from all over the world, and in my 53 years I have long since came to the conclusion that there are good people and bad people in every label. 

I also have run into Saudis and Iranians online who hate their theocracies. I also have run into Jews in Israel who do not like Bibi. I have also run into atheists who have voted for Trump. 

FUCK LABELS!

Calm yourself, Brian. There’s nothing bigoted about OLB’s post. Gathering in large numbers is just about the worst thing people can do right now. 

You’re perfectly right to bring up the crowding on beaches and in Jerusalem. This is stupid, just like gathering in a mosque is stupid. 

If OLB had posted a link about people congregating at beaches, would you call him a bigot? 

You said OLB is ‘flat out wrong’. About what?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 20, 2020 at 5:25 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

Calm yourself, Brian. There’s nothing bigoted about OLB’s post. Gathering in large numbers is just about the worst thing people can do right now. 

You’re perfectly right to bring up the crowding on beaches and in Jerusalem. This is stupid, just like gathering in a mosque is stupid. 

If OLB had posted a link about people congregating at beaches, would you call him a bigot? 

Boru

Why did he pick Pakistan? Jews pulled the same shit in Israel last week with the Wailing wall?

If he wants to claim religion gets humans to do stupid shit, I agree. But why did he single out Pakistan?

I've seen countless stories here in America in the past few weeks where churches refused to shut down.
It' s real simple.

Idiots believe their invisible buddy will protect them.

Here's a chance to see how that holds up.

My bet - not well...

Regardless of which invisible avenger you pray to.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are you concerned about the future of Social Security? Foxaèr 20 1273 December 22, 2023 at 2:53 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Send in the social workers. onlinebiker 57 4563 November 1, 2021 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  There's a social pandemic poisoning Europe: hatred of Muslims WinterHold 23 1336 November 2, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Hagia Sophia: first Friday prayer since decades and Erdogan leads the prayer WinterHold 46 2234 July 26, 2020 at 5:23 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Social distancing? ignoramus 12 946 April 23, 2020 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Social Distancing: Is 6 feet enough? Rhizomorph13 14 963 April 2, 2020 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Social distancing vs a day at the beach BrianSoddingBoru4 51 3412 March 27, 2020 at 7:04 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Oz government crackdown on Social Media fredd bear 24 1701 March 31, 2019 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Parents form "prayer circle" over gay stage kiss Foxaèr 14 1698 November 13, 2018 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Social Credit System Seraphina 15 939 October 11, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger