Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water
Water
So, I'm reading a study by a man from Japan who wrote words on jars of water and then dropped this water onto a plate and froze them to analize the subsequent crystal structures.

It's all there, on the internet, for you to look at. The most amazing crystalline forms are compassion and sympathy.

I took that experiment a bit further and wrote the word, "Hair" on my water bottle. Just all admit, right here, that my hair is amazing!

So, I took this experiment a bit further and wrote on my beer bottles, "Lose Weight". Well damned it didn't work! Losing weight by drinking beer? Can I get a high five for that?

So I took the experiment just a bit further and wrote on my whisky bottle, "Big Dick". But I had to quit drinking it...because every time I drank it...I turned into a MAJOR FUCKIN' PRICK!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
RE: Water
Some transitions require incredibly discriminating instruments.
(August 14, 2018 at 7:00 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Some transitions require incredibly discriminating instruments.

What is happening?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

What are your thoughts on rock crushers?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(August 14, 2018 at 4:06 am)Haipule Wrote: So, I'm reading a study by a man from Japan who wrote words on jars of water and then dropped this water onto a plate and froze them to analize the subsequent crystal structures.

It's all there, on the internet, for you to look at. The most amazing crystalline forms are compassion and sympathy.

I took that experiment a bit further and wrote the word, "Hair" on my water bottle. Just all admit, right here, that my hair is amazing!

So, I took this experiment a bit further and wrote on my beer bottles, "Lose Weight". Well damned it didn't work! Losing weight by drinking beer? Can I get a high five for that?

So I took the experiment just a bit further and wrote on my whisky bottle, "Big Dick". But I had to quit drinking it...because every time I drank it...I turned into a MAJOR FUCKIN' PRICK!

Either you're on drugs or you should be.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnhYz6mSW4fKZlvyyQVz3...YUEsZv4TVA]

Humour
noun

1. the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpVWhpd-3TxU_4z2rJfX0...mLWGHfC03A]

Dunno
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(August 14, 2018 at 2:31 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: What are your thoughts on rock crushers?

I think he used too much glue in putting crushed rocks back together.
I like Haipule's sense of humour.
You don't have to have the same beliefs as someone to be able to have a laugh with them, in my opinion.

(August 14, 2018 at 12:55 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(August 14, 2018 at 7:00 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Some transitions require incredibly discriminating instruments.

What is happening?

"I turned into a MAJOR FUCKIN' PRICK!"

The difference is tiny if it exists at all.  Tongue
(August 15, 2018 at 7:45 am)Little lunch Wrote: I like Haipule's sense of humour.
You don't have to have the same beliefs as someone to be able to have a laugh with them, in my opinion.
So glad you had a laugh friend! Actually, I can't stop laughing! That joke is so ridiculously absurd on many levels! It's truly one of my best!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can walk on water but turns it into wine instead. DOOH! ignoramus 8 447 January 30, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Water Haipule 8 1096 November 21, 2017 at 5:45 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Jesus Gave Me Water Fake Messiah 1 581 October 19, 2016 at 10:02 am
Last Post: Athene
Video Sye Ten's Presuppositional Ice Water Bucket Challenge Dolorian 3 1128 September 3, 2014 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Losty
  Louisiana residents warned of brain-eating organism in water supply Diablo 2 967 August 31, 2014 at 11:47 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Walk on Water Max_Kolbe 0 647 November 10, 2013 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Max_Kolbe
  Walking on Water Samson 8 3817 May 4, 2010 at 7:23 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet