Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water
Water
I read a study by someone in Japan who did a study on water. He would fill a jar with water and put a label on it and write a word such as, love or hate. He would then put a drop of that water on a plate and freeze it. He would then take pictures of the crystal structure using a microscope.

The differences are amazing! The most beautiful crystals are compassion and sympathy.

I took that experiment a bit further and wrote on my water bottle--hair. I now have a full head of shoulder length hair! I also wrote on my beer bottles--loose weight. It worked!

I wrote on my whiskey bottle--Big Dick. But I had to quit drinking it because every time I drank it, I turned into a major fucking prick!
RE: Water
That's just all that woo talking.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Are you here all week?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Do you know that there is a joke thread?: https://atheistforums.org/thread-27642.h...light=joke

Or do you just need the extra attention?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 20, 2017 at 11:38 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Or do you just need the extra attention?

Isn't that the root cause of all trolling?!?

(November 20, 2017 at 11:17 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Are you here all week?

For fuck's sake, I hope not!
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
What about the veal. Should we try that?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(November 20, 2017 at 11:51 pm)c172 Wrote: What about the veal. Should we try that?
I think the manatee but, I recently read a book on the joys of loving manatee and there wasn't a single recipe!
(November 20, 2017 at 11:17 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Are you here all weak?

FTFY
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I thought I'd give this experiment a go and do something nice for all the single girls at work.
Turns out nobody likes cock written on their water bottle lids.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can walk on water but turns it into wine instead. DOOH! ignoramus 8 402 January 30, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Water Haipule 13 1505 August 20, 2018 at 6:14 am
Last Post: pgrimes15
  Jesus Gave Me Water Fake Messiah 1 581 October 19, 2016 at 10:02 am
Last Post: Athene
Video Sye Ten's Presuppositional Ice Water Bucket Challenge Dolorian 3 1126 September 3, 2014 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Losty
  Louisiana residents warned of brain-eating organism in water supply Diablo 2 962 August 31, 2014 at 11:47 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Walk on Water Max_Kolbe 0 647 November 10, 2013 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Max_Kolbe
  Walking on Water Samson 8 3808 May 4, 2010 at 7:23 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet