Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cohen GoFundMe page
Cohen GoFundMe page
His lawyer has set up a gofundme for page legal expenses and has collected $146K in one day. 

The guy is scum and has a net worth of 20 million. WTF is going on in this country?

https://www.gofundme.com/hqjupj-michael-...truth-fund
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Cohen GoFundMe page
(August 23, 2018 at 7:56 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: His lawyer has set up a gofundme for page legal expenses and has collected $146K in one day. 

The guy is scum and has a net worth of 20 million. WTF is going on in this country?

Someone should set up a "GoFuckMe" page for him.
Sporadic poster
(August 23, 2018 at 7:57 pm)Javaman Wrote:
(August 23, 2018 at 7:56 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: His lawyer has set up a gofundme for page legal expenses and has collected $146K in one day. 

Someone should set up a "GoFuckMe" page for him.

We need him to squeal first. Of course a squealing sequel is an approved option.

It's rather telling that his own lawyer has set up a gofundme page to pay for his legal expenses....

Enquiring minds want to know!

And holy fucking crap! $146k in a single day? Damn, America. Sort your shit out, would ya?
Sporadic poster
Ignorant Repubs gladly wasting money on an inhumane scam.

If there was an issue, why did you bother providing a link to it? If people are that interested, they can look for the page themselves.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(August 23, 2018 at 8:08 pm)Javaman Wrote:

It's rather telling that his own lawyer has set up a gofundme page to pay for his legal expenses....

Enquiring minds want to know!

And holy fucking crap! $146k in a single day? Damn, America. Sort your shit out, would ya?

We can't.  We've got a big TURD clogging up the plumbing.
(August 23, 2018 at 8:16 pm)Joods Wrote:

If there was an issue, why did you bother providing a link to it? If people are that interested, they can look for the page themselves.

Without seeing it who the fuck would have believed?
(August 23, 2018 at 9:50 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(August 23, 2018 at 8:16 pm)Joods Wrote: If there was an issue, why did you bother providing a link to it? If people are that interested, they can look for the page themselves.

Without seeing it who the fuck would have believed?

True.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
You have to give money, right?

I couldn’t give a knee to a groin?
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Micheal Cohen lied about Russia Tower deal. Brian37 6 851 November 29, 2018 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  45's wiki page gets shroomed Brian37 12 1488 November 25, 2018 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Tape of Trump and Cohen and Playboy model Brian37 10 1875 July 20, 2018 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Brian37
Video Trump cannot read a ten-page memo Sterben 22 1902 February 12, 2018 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  GoFundMe disqualifies racist and homophobic county clerks Minimalist 6 1143 September 4, 2015 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: vorlon13