Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micheal Cohen lied about Russia Tower deal.
Micheal Cohen lied about Russia Tower deal.
If it is not obvious that the criminal orange turd cartel is using the office to enrich his family, it should be.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/29/ex-trump...ports.html
RE: Micheal Cohen lied about Russia Tower deal.
That's been obvious since the primaries.  No one was more surprised than the Orange Fucktard when he won.  That wasn't in the playbook at all.
Isn't calling it a fucktard giving the brainless wonder a bit more credit than it deserves?
(November 29, 2018 at 12:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote: That's been obvious since the primaries.  No one was more surprised than the Orange Fucktard when he won.  That wasn't in the playbook at all.

It was like something out of "The Producers" or "The Mouse that Roared".
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
(November 29, 2018 at 10:57 am)Brian37 Wrote: If it is not obvious that the criminal orange turd cartel is using the office to enrich his family, it should be.

Obviously this doesn't apply to you, but anyone who didn't see that coming a long time ago is willfully ignorant.
(November 29, 2018 at 4:08 pm)Cathooloo Wrote:
(November 29, 2018 at 10:57 am)Brian37 Wrote: If it is not obvious that the criminal orange turd cartel is using the office to enrich his family, it should be.

Obviously this doesn't apply to you, but anyone who didn't see that coming a long time ago is willfully ignorant.

You got me wrong. I love the guy. This is a kick in the gut to me. I am shocked I tell you, COMPLETELY SHOCKED! Razz

Now the orange turd is claiming he canceled the meeting with Putin because of the captured soldiers in Crimea over Ukraine. BULL FUCKING SHIT. He canceled because Cohen told the truth about the hotel deal happening during his campaign.
I don't think that even the WLB knows which lie to tell anymore.

Well, fuck him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russia and Ukraine Anomalocaris 4695 271665 Yesterday at 9:10 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  China & Russia Foxaèr 32 2137 November 29, 2023 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  China and Russia's presidents -both- absent from the G20 WinterHold 16 1194 October 1, 2023 at 8:09 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Russia's massive brain drain is ravaging the economy LinuxGal 0 373 September 3, 2023 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Violent thunder and storm hitting the tower of Sauron in Mekkah WinterHold 11 771 August 23, 2023 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I Think Bill Maher Lied CarveTheFive 23 1319 May 17, 2021 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  With UAE deal, Israel opens tentative new chapter with Gulf Arabs WinterHold 89 4201 September 6, 2020 at 7:05 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  US and Taliban sign deal to withdraw American troops from Afghanistan WinterHold 50 3337 March 8, 2020 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  where is the news of trumps phase 1 china deal? Drich 26 1564 October 26, 2019 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Fireball
  The Art of the Deal? Minimalist 1 226 September 13, 2018 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah