Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GoFundMe disqualifies racist and homophobic county clerks
along with murdering cops and Tea-Bagging shits.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/09/04...tail=email

Quote:the site has a specific policy about criminals:
Quote:Campaigns in defense of formal charges or claims of heinous crimes, violent, hateful, sexual or discriminatory acts.
RE: GoFundMe disqualifies racist and homophobic county clerks
Good.

t(-.-)t
Is this an US thing? I think old Europa has bigger fish to fry Sad
Fuck. That means my plan to say something homophobic, starting a gofundme page, and collecting a bunch of money from bigots and donating half of it to LGBT causes is out the window.
There's all kinds of stupid shit on that site. Turd loads of religious money beggars.
(September 4, 2015 at 1:42 pm)Divinity Wrote: Fuck.  That means my plan to say something homophobic, starting a gofundme page, and collecting a bunch of money from bigots and donating half of it to LGBT causes is out the window.

I remember a story about a couple who tried to get their non-refundable deposit back from a photographer who supported and photographed gay weddings. He responded by donating their deposit to an LGBT Rights charity and informing them of the fact. I lol'd.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
Shit.

How am I going to pay for my doomsday device ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Florida humanist gives first secular invocation at Brevard County brewer 4 286 February 1, 2021 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Macron begins to retreat from his racist, xenophobic statements about Islam WinterHold 17 661 November 1, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  Inspired by Iowa, Georgian Theocrats Perform Statewide Bible Reading in County Seats Secular Elf 6 412 July 20, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Maths is racist! Who knew? ignoramus 27 997 July 1, 2020 at 5:52 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Cohen GoFundMe page brewer 14 1196 August 26, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  "Arab/wearing veil?we have no table for you...". Paris racist restaurant WinterHold 25 3209 May 23, 2018 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Racist Moms Teach Kids How To Vandalize Mosque chimp3 5 729 March 14, 2018 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Racist letter sent to day care center Catholic_Lady 51 8523 October 11, 2017 at 8:33 am
Last Post: John V
  NDP Leadership Candidate Confronts Racist Heckler In An Intresting Way Amarok 8 2688 September 18, 2017 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Mississippi valedictorian denied solo honor deluged with racist attacks Foxaèr 3 855 July 17, 2017 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Court Jester