Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billions for Billionaires and Zero for Workers
Billions for Billionaires and Zero for Workers
You've been a miserable piece of shit since the day you were born.  No point changing now, cocksucker.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/trump-c...l-workers/

Quote:Trump cancels pay raise due to civilian federal workers

After blowing a trillion dollar hole in the budget giving his motherfucking rich pals a massive tax cut.... and himself, too... the walking turd has decided that NOW we need fiscal stability.

Sub-human garbage.
RE: Billions for Billionaires and Zero for Workers
“We must maintain efforts to put our nation on a fiscally sustainable course, and Federal agency budgets cannot sustain such increases,”

Yes. After he's done shoveling money into the pockets of the rich, and the military industrial complex, suddenly he wants to be fiscal and not give money to people who are actually struggling. I won't hold my breath waiting for him to reverse the tax cuts, and cut the military budget because he suddenly realizes that the federal budget can't handle the money he's spending.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Welcome to 'Murica, where the 'Murican Dream can only be attained in one's sleep.
[Image: CvRbNWQUsAAHHTH.jpg]
The explanation is simple. He's a shill for all the greedy mofos. He's going to continue to stagger around like a bull in a china shop, as long as the rest of the Republicans are afraid of him. Since there seem to be deep incursions into the Republican by the Russians, I suspect that a lot are beholden to them for something.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
This move plays right into his base.

https://www.cbo.gov/publication/52637#section0
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 31, 2018 at 8:55 pm)Chad32 Wrote: “We must maintain efforts to put our nation on a fiscally sustainable course, and Federal agency budgets cannot sustain such increases,”

Yes. After he's done shoveling money into the pockets of the rich, and the military industrial complex, suddenly he wants to be fiscal and not give money to people who are actually struggling. I won't hold my breath waiting for him to reverse the tax cuts, and cut the military budget because he suddenly realizes that the federal budget can't handle the money he's spending.

Ike would want to beat the fuck out of our current GOP.
(August 31, 2018 at 8:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You've been a miserable piece of shit since the day you were born.  No point changing now, cocksucker.

Quote:Trump cancels pay raise due to civilian federal workers

After blowing a trillion dollar hole in the budget giving his motherfucking rich pals a massive tax cut.... and himself, too... the walking turd has decided that NOW we need fiscal stability.

Sub-human garbage.

We've had that in the UK since 2008. 

Welcome to Austerity.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Curious, no, that federal employment still remains extremely attractive ??

I'd take a gig with them, enjoy the benefits, and never show up for my shift and see how many years it takes to get fired.

Then, I sue for their having a hostile work environment (assuming Trump isn't impeached before then) . . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(September 1, 2018 at 6:54 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(August 31, 2018 at 8:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You've been a miserable piece of shit since the day you were born.  No point changing now, cocksucker.

Sub-human garbage.

We've had that in the UK since 2008. 

Welcome to Austerity.

The difference being that the Prime Minister isn't advocating building a wall at the expense of government workers' pay rises.

Estimated cost of the pay rise for people who do the work: $25 billion.

Estimate cost of a wall that won't work: $25 billion.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Government workers that promote AA Bahana 16 2295 April 7, 2018 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  AP says 90% of Workers get Tax Cut Neo-Scholastic 64 5318 February 4, 2018 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Piss Away Billions Because The WLB Knows Fuckall About Geography? Minimalist 6 1189 January 22, 2018 at 1:03 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Great. How Many Billions Will This Cost Us? Minimalist 31 2946 February 29, 2016 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  They’re all bought and sold: American democracy belongs to the billionaires now Heat 70 8462 February 7, 2016 at 2:50 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Another Look At How The Corporate Scum Fuck Over Workers Minimalist 13 2756 June 10, 2015 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  WORKERS OF THE WORLD Minimalist 21 3008 May 27, 2014 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Poor, poor, billionaires....so put upon! Minimalist 10 1879 January 31, 2014 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Workers Fired For Protesting Illegal Pay Scale Minimalist 13 4371 December 11, 2013 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Workers Defend Their Rights in Wisconsin & Ohio (Video :P) TheDarkestOfAngels 1 1205 March 1, 2011 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus