Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Forum Roast: Shell B
Atheist Forum Roast: Shell B
So, I love the subreddit Roast Me. https://www.reddit.com/r/RoastMe/

It's fucking hilarious. So, I thought I'd kick off something similar here, which is why I titled my thread the way I did. Others might want to join the fun and get roasted in their own threads.

There really aren't any rules, but I'd like it if people didn't go personal. Superficial shit like appearance and behavior are fine, but shit like, "Remember that time your dog died?" is line crossing. It's meant to be funny, not fucking horrible. I don't want to start something that will lead to people getting shat on. Also, f you're likely to get your feelings hurt, please do not indulge in this game. It's for thick-skinned people who want to laugh at themselves and for people who want to laugh at them. Really, there's no shame in being too soft to roast.

All you have to do is post a picture of yourself and people make funny comments. It's usually based solely on appearance in the picture. Feel free to browse the link above for inspiration.

Fuck that picture is huge and I used imgfit. Eek.
RE: Atheist Forum Roast: Shell B
You appear to have a slight blemish just under the hair line.

I feel English people may not be natural roasters.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(September 14, 2018 at 2:34 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: You appear to have a slight blemish just under the hair line.

Now steady on old chap! At least refer to it as a beauty spot!
Upper or lower 40 of the hairline?  Wink

(Imma get a sufficiently lulzworthy pic just for this thread - inc. shortly)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Are we supposed to put a caption to it? Because if so I'd go with ...

She wants you touching your toes so she can use your anus as an umbrella holder
I do notice some suspected AK's. Nip it in the bud before they become basal cells. 

And stop using Wen shampoo.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
"I'll get you my pretties and your little dog too"
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

With better quality shirts all of the triangles point at the boobs.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
You married the site owner and you’re only a mod. Hah! Take that.
Looks like my right eye brow is going for liftoff.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here I am, Roast Me Like a Hurricane Brian37 33 2843 September 24, 2018 at 5:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Atheist Forum Roast: Khemikalcs The Grand Nudger 28 2004 September 23, 2018 at 5:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Ann Coulter gets it at Rob Lowe Roast Brian37 25 2328 September 7, 2016 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Brian37