Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I read through the 6 sunni hadiths now
I read through the 6 sunni hadiths now
The so called "Strong 6" that gives an idea to what an sunni islamic religious society looks like. (not something you can get much from the quran) i think maybe 80% (i may be wrong) are sunni muslims among the islamic population. So it gives a clue about their belief core values

Bukhari
Sahih muslim
An nasari whateer
Abu dawud
... dont remember the name of the 5th one
Sunan ibn majah
https://sunnah.com/

Either case. Its all done.

Summary... its weird and... Well if i had to say some stuff about it. I think misogony seems much worse in Islam than Christianity. I can sum up some stuff

"(not gonna cover the how to hit women part since i assume its already been answered, gonna cover stuff that i try to think that is more unknown) women are mostly in hell "no i mean most women are in hell as in, hell has mostly females" because they are disobedient to their husbands. Now men are supposed to treat females right. And its ok to not report if someone hits a women either.. because why would you right, something about maybe you go to hell if you are evil against them... not sure about that one (like that one may be wrong but i am assuming to be nice here) atleast its a fullfilment of faith to be good to your wives. Also your wife is a tilth so even if she doesnt want to have sex, well you can just do it either way, also if men are happy with their wives when they die their wives go to heaven i think, alongside houris (depending if its 2 or 72 virgins, 2 is mostly strongest but i read one on 72 also being there" either case your wife will be among those wide eyed virgins in heaven (as you are a guy in this scenario" (if i remember more i'll be sure to write it) but while yes in Christianity it says wife to obey their husband and the husband to be nice to them... the misogony part is more or less you have to be more creative about it "if you are" like it doesnt say more is the point here, so this is ambigious, what does it mean "to submit" what does it mean to "be good" so its atleast more of a mystery, islamic ones seem to cover more stuff so that it cannot be mistaken... But hey let me see what you think.

Religions are not all the same so, some have other good or bad ideas than others. But they are pretty much you know... What they are

Well not sure if communism of europe and usa with help of Atheist SJWs or powers are gonna incorporate it. But we'll see. Since being a minority automatically makes you oppressed. Just like Atheism in USA (which i feel is at best complaints like... being forced to church as a kid Rolleyes is a medal of oppression or something)
RE: I read through the 6 sunni hadiths now
What's the point are you trying to make here?
Communism in the USA???

Gonna right you off as another ignorant nut job.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I have no idea what you're trying to say. You seem to be trying to insult just about everyone.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
What is this? Did OP copy/ paste Trump's speech?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(September 16, 2018 at 10:18 am)robvalue Wrote: I have no idea what you're trying to say. You seem to be trying to insult just about everyone.

Also not sure, started with hadiths, ended sjws and communism. Middle part also doesn't make much sense

(September 16, 2018 at 10:52 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: What is this? Did OP copy/ paste Trump's speech?

Lol, Trump doesn't know what Sunni Islam or a Hadith is.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(September 16, 2018 at 9:31 am)Sora0213 Wrote: Well not sure if communism of europe and usa

Boy, I wish
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
[Image: GBFBjJt.jpg]
(September 16, 2018 at 9:43 am)purplepurpose Wrote: What's the point are you trying to make here?

That he likes to repeatedly fill in the forum sign up form?
(September 16, 2018 at 11:22 am)LastPoet Wrote:
(September 16, 2018 at 9:43 am)purplepurpose Wrote: What's the point are you trying to make here?

That he likes to repeatedly fill in the forum sign up form?

It's quite difficult to fathom what on earth is the win for him/her/it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20549 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any Sunni/Shiite WinterHold 69 6322 August 8, 2022 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  When was Sunni Islamic hadiths first translated to English Sweden83 1 580 December 4, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Females are less intelligent than men according to authentic Sunni islamic hadith Binki21 9 1324 November 22, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Hadiths sounds like each collection is making stuff up Krina 7 1932 November 20, 2018 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Hadiths and deceivers. Mystic 50 4304 April 24, 2018 at 10:21 pm
Last Post: yragnitup
  Mohammed: model citizen or barbarian? Ex-Muslim reads the Hadiths mralstoner 2 1591 October 23, 2016 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  islam stipulates PEACE through indiscriminate violence driver82 9 1916 April 21, 2016 at 8:11 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Has anyone read: "The Arab Conquest of Eygpt" by Alfred Butler? ReptilianPeon 0 720 December 21, 2015 at 6:36 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Some Cherry picked hadiths about how to treat wife. Mystic 16 6079 August 14, 2015 at 9:56 am
Last Post: TubbyTubby