Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hadiths and deceivers.
Hadiths and deceivers.
If you going to trust "Sahih" hadiths, yes, they are going to have a poison against Mohammad that absolutely would prove him evil if they were true.

The people who took the position of political, religious, and all levels of leadership, didn't believe in Mohammad, but just as previous revelations were distorted by the very deceivers who the books came to expose and counter with a real genuine leadership to balance the world out, and bring balance and justice to the world by exposing these deceivers and their falsehood,  yes, Islam was also infiltrated.

This includes Sunni and Shiite hadiths. 

There is poison in both of them. But don't be afraid of hadiths from any one to fall in your cup, for if one wing of a fly is poison, in the other is the cure.

The hadiths although filled with poison are also faced with insights. I suggest ignoring the rating of "good" "authentic" "weak" "established" "trusted" or "fabricated" and rather, only go them if you seek insights into Quran. That is they are only useful to perceives things in Quran and to compliment the Quran and when use towards other, to reinforce a proper interpretation of Quran that is proved by Quran but you start with the hadith to show the view, to show it's not your own and has proof in the legacy of those who knew the Quran best, lest every persons just babbles about the Quran with no proof what so ever claiming they have the right interpretation.
RE: Hadiths and deceivers.
MK, nobody fucking cares any more. Your posts are walls of fail and your preaching has gotten exceedingly tiresome.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
If mohammed had existed he would have been a cunt...just like moses and jesus.  They didn't exist either.

Stop deluding yourself with fairy tales.
Quote:If you going to trust "Sahih" hadiths,

Not going to be an issue for me.  I promise.

Quote:yes, they are going to have a poison against Mohammad that absolutely would prove him evil if they were true.

Don't see meself needing hadiths to view Mohammad as evil.

Quote:The people who took the position of political, religious, and all levels of leadership, didn't believe in Mohammad, but just as previous revelations were distorted by the very deceivers who the books came to expose and counter with a real genuine leadership to balance the world out, and bring balance and justice to the world by exposing these deceivers and their falsehood,  yes, Islam was also infiltrated.

Do you think that powerful people not believing in Mohammad may have had something to do with the scorched-earth policy of early Islam?  I do.

Quote:This includes Sunni and Shiite hadiths. 

Potato, potahto.

Quote:There is poison in both of them. But don't be afraid of hadiths from any one to fall in your cup, for if one wing of a fly is poison, in the other is the cure.

I am not afraid of hadiths, but thanks all the same for your misplaced concern. 

Quote:The hadiths although filled with poison are also faced with insights. I suggest ignoring the rating of "good" "authentic" "weak" "established" "trusted" or "fabricated" and rather, only go them if you seek insights into Quran.

The technical term you're groping for is 'cherry picking.'

Quote:every persons just babbles about the Quran with no proof what so ever claiming they have the right interpretation.

This is an absolute gem and should be placed on every mosque in the world, preferably in marble letters twelve feet high.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 20, 2018 at 4:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: If mohammed had existed he would have been a cunt..

Not to mention a child molester.
I thought god was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me
Heard that allah was out to get me
That's the way it seemed
Disappointment haunted all their dreams

Then I drew his face, now I'm a deceiver
Not a trace, of doubt in my mind
An infidel, OOOOOOOO, I'm a deceiver
They grab a meat cleaver, I'm gonna die

(you know the song)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 20, 2018 at 6:55 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I thought god was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me
Heard that allah was out to get me
That's the way it seemed
Disappointment haunted all their dreams

Then I drew his face, now I'm a deceiver
Not a trace, of doubt in my mind
An infidel, OOOOOOOO, I'm a deceiver
They grab a meat cleaver, I'm gonna die

(you know the song)

I prefer this one:

Big Grin
(April 20, 2018 at 4:15 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: If you going to trust "Sahih" hadiths, yes, they are going to have a poison against Mohammad that absolutely would prove him evil if they were true.

The people who took the position of political, religious, and all levels of leadership, didn't believe in Mohammad, but just as previous revelations were distorted by the very deceivers who the books came to expose and counter with a real genuine leadership to balance the world out, and bring balance and justice to the world by exposing these deceivers and their falsehood,  yes, Islam was also infiltrated.

This includes Sunni and Shiite hadiths. 

There is poison in both of them. But don't be afraid of hadiths from any one to fall in your cup, for if one wing of a fly is poison, in the other is the cure.

The hadiths although filled with poison are also faced with insights. I suggest ignoring the rating of "good" "authentic" "weak" "established" "trusted" or "fabricated" and rather, only go them if you seek insights into Quran. That is they are only useful to perceives things in Quran and to compliment the Quran and when use towards other, to reinforce a proper interpretation of Quran that is proved by Quran but you start with the hadith to show the view, to show it's not your own and has proof in the legacy of those who knew the Quran best, lest every persons just babbles about the Quran with no proof what so ever claiming they have the right interpretation.

The Hadiths are mere records of the sayings of Muslims around the early Islamic nation; MK.
My opinion that they cannot be trusted, is because people themselves cannot be trusted.

I'll give you an example: back in school, of course you had a student who started a rumor against somebody else. The rumor kept spreading and spreading.

That's the Hadith. Good luck validating the right from the wrong; especially when all the people involved are dead.

That's why I take the leap of faith and believe in the Quran only. Hey; after all it is said to be coming from God; so no chance to re-forge it and reshape it. Also, it's not falling under the mercy of "rumors".

The Hadith must be called with what it literally means in English: "Talks and rumors about the Prophet". When you look at the Middle East and the Islamic world; you can understand why it's falling apart: it is standing on "talks and rumors"; i.e the Hadith.

(April 20, 2018 at 4:15 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: The hadiths although filled with poison are also faced with insights. I suggest ignoring the rating of "good" "authentic" "weak" "established" "trusted" or "fabricated" and rather, only go them if you seek insights into Quran. That is they are only useful to perceives things in Quran and to compliment the Quran and when use towards other, to reinforce a proper interpretation of Quran that is proved by Quran but you start with the hadith to show the view, to show it's not your own and has proof in the legacy of those who knew the Quran best, lest every persons just babbles about the Quran with no proof what so ever claiming they have the right interpretation.

Yes just to add; personally I agree with you that the Hadiths are filled with poison, it's because they can't be categorized accurately into right or wrong.

The only rule used to "categorize Hadiths into good, weak, established, trusted, fabricated", is the rule of the "Sanad" or "Knowing of the people who cited the Hadith".

For example; I ate. John saw me. Jake heard that John saw me. Robert heard from Jake that he heard that John saw me.
That is a "Sanad" chain example.

It extends for hundreds of years. And that is how a Hadith is categorized into one of the previous categories: "good, weak, established, trusted, fabricated". That's quite... not legit? How do I know that the "Sanad" is accurate?

That's another problem I personally have with the "Islamic rumors and talks/ Hadiths"; Mystic.
You realize that the same process was used to create magic book...don't you.....?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
What would God do without people telling us which of these religious books can be trusted and which can't? You'd think it would be obvious to everyone, and that they'd come to the same conclusion, if the real thing was somehow "divine".

To those outside the bubble, these books all look the same. This thread seems to be an admission of that fact.

I'm getting sick of MK telling people how they're being deceived, while not explaining how he magically can't be being deceived himself.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20451 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  When was Sunni Islamic hadiths first translated to English Sweden83 1 573 December 4, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hadiths sounds like each collection is making stuff up Krina 7 1922 November 20, 2018 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I read through the 6 sunni hadiths now Sora0213 9 951 September 16, 2018 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Mohammed: model citizen or barbarian? Ex-Muslim reads the Hadiths mralstoner 2 1583 October 23, 2016 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Some Cherry picked hadiths about how to treat wife. Mystic 16 6027 August 14, 2015 at 9:56 am
Last Post: TubbyTubby
  How do Muslims know which Hadiths to follow pop_punks_not_dead 14 5074 January 2, 2014 at 11:46 am
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  Favorite hadiths and verses. Mystic 25 12184 October 7, 2013 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  A real study about Islamic sources & Hadiths : WinterHold 12 6827 February 18, 2013 at 10:34 am
Last Post: WinterHold