Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's finally behind bars....
He's finally behind bars....
Someone named Plastic Jesus on Twitter is my new favorite person. 

SecondNexus.com

Quote:British street artist Plastic Jesus gave President Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame a super shady makeover this week, but instead of defacing or damaging it, Plastic Jesus placed  over the sidewalk monument.

The artist said that rallying cries for Trump to be imprisoned since he took office inspired him to lock Trump up, even if it’s only metaphorical.

“There have been calls to jail Trump since the day he was elected, and today he was certainly put behind bars,” Plastic Jesus told Huffington Post in an email, which contained additional photos of his work.
He added that “although it was very quickly damaged by a Trump supporter trying to remove it, the bars did appear to be stuck fast and were there several hours later ― to the amusement of thousands of passing tourists.”
The bars were secured using “industrial strength double-sided sticky tape,” Plastic Jesus told HuffPost. “I wanted them to stay down but didn’t want a bill for thousands of dollars to repair the footpath.”
He added his “protest art was intended to be humorous” and that Trump should “pay the price” if he is ever indicted or convicted of any crimes.
As is probably expected, Twitter went wild over the stunt.
[Image: zRHpTXW.jpg]
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sudan: The real cause behind the war WinterHold 4 478 June 14, 2023 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
  When Trump finally acknowledges a death... arewethereyet 68 4048 September 27, 2020 at 6:58 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  As Economy Crashes, Democracts Finally Start To Take Impeactment Seriously. ReptilianPeon 28 1829 September 22, 2019 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Biden finally jumps in.... Brian37 55 4260 May 25, 2019 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  What Do Republicunts Talk About Behind Closed Doors? Minimalist 3 510 August 9, 2018 at 2:02 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  I've finally figured out what's with this wall thing. Gawdzilla Sama 18 2034 August 1, 2018 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Reasoning Behind DACA John V 70 7172 January 28, 2018 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: John V
  Finally Fox [Faux] News is being called out for their shit NuclearEnergy 3 1450 December 16, 2017 at 12:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Can Republicans finally just admit that they hate black people NuclearEnergy 7 1970 July 10, 2017 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Tongue Finally a world leader to get Vorlon all hot and bothered over GUBU 2 1423 June 3, 2017 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: GUBU