Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judge Crappynuts gains 3rd accuser.
Judge Crappynuts gains 3rd accuser.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...429800002/
RE: Judge Crappynuts gains 3rd accuser.
I'm sure the republicunts won't listen to her, either.

They aren't about to let a little thing like rape and drunkeness keep their designated nazi off the court.

See?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/nationa...rges-true/

Quote:National poll finds 54 percent of Republicans want Kavanaugh confirmed if sexual assault charges are ‘true’

This is why I hate republicunts... and xhristards.

Quote:The poll also noted that 48 percent of white evangelicals Christians believed that Kavanaugh deserved to be on the high court regardless of the allegations.
(September 26, 2018 at 11:56 am)Minimalist Wrote: I'm sure the republicunts won't listen to her, either.

They aren't about to let a little thing like rape and drunkeness keep their designated nazi off the court.

See?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/nationa...rges-true/

Quote:National poll finds 54 percent of Republicans want Kavanaugh confirmed if sexual assault charges are ‘true’

This is why I hate republicunts... and xhristards.

Quote:The poll also noted that 48 percent of white evangelicals Christians believed that Kavanaugh deserved to be on the high court regardless of the allegations.

I get that the base doesn't give a shit but think about the other 36% add to that independents and liberals. Combine the rest and that still outnumbers the asshole minority conservatives.

It should not surprise anyone though. 45 is accused of more than two consensual affairs.

But I wouldn't limit their ignorance to Christianity. Humans worldwide in our entire history still have a patriarchal bent which clouds their seeing that females are equal to them.
Lots of specifics in her account.  

I think he’s either going to have to withdraw or to admit that he lied about being a problem drinker who can’t remember what he did when he drank and ask to be confirmed nevertheless.  

And if he’s confirmed, nevertheless...that’s going to be quite the anvil around the GOP’s neck.
(September 26, 2018 at 12:20 pm)julep Wrote: Lots of specifics in her account.  

I think he’s either going to have to withdraw or to admit that he lied about being a problem drinker who can’t remember what he did when he drank and ask to be confirmed nevertheless.  

And if he’s confirmed, nevertheless...that’s going to be quite the anvil around the GOP’s neck.

Right. Huge difference between "I flat out never met them" and " I don't remember".

If anyone reading this has gotten blitzed at any point in their lives, even if not accused of assault, don't try to claim you remember everything.

Outside this issue, I remember being told, the morning after going to the 9:30 club in DC to see the all black heavy metal band "Living Colour", getting wasted off my ass, only to get a phone call in the morning from the friend who took me there to be told by him I said to Vernon Reid, "If I had closed my eyes I never would have known you were black". YES I DID THAT! I was mortified, but I wont deny it.
When Trump sends his people, he is not sending his best. Trump is sending people that have lots of problems. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Quote:Combine the rest and that still outnumbers the asshole minority conservatives.

But, Brian, the whole problem is that the republicunts don't care about anyone other than their base.  Those are the ones who will vote in the primaries.
The reason Trump proposed draining the swamp was that he couldn't find suitable people for his purposes above the water line.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 26, 2018 at 1:38 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Combine the rest and that still outnumbers the asshole minority conservatives.

But, Brian, the whole problem is that the republicunts don't care about anyone other than their base.  Those are the ones who will vote in the primaries.

Well I do think that is changing. Historically since Reagan, you are correct, liberal leaning voters including swing voters have had far too much of a history of ignoring primaries and midterms.

But I do see that changing. 5 or 10 years ago you would not see polling having Beto as close to Cruz even if he loses. Rick Snott of Fla is behind in polls too.

The key for the sane is to keep pounding the fact that things do not have to stay this way, and with a daily effort of more and more voices and voting in every primary and every November, we can beat them.
Quote:Well I do think that is changing.

Not in the primaries.
Cruz, who was every bit as big a scumbag then as he is now, got 85% of the vote in the primaries.

That's 85% of racist, redneck, shitballs who make up the republicunt part.  Now that he has to run in the general election he is having a lot more trouble but none of this bodes well for future primary elections.

This is the main thing that pisses me off about "independents."  In most states they take themselves out of the primary process by not choosing a party and then bitch and moan about who wins.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last French Survivor of D-Day Leon Gautier dies at the age of 100 (Monday July 3rd) Leonardo17 0 360 July 8, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  HIV drug mandate violates religious freedom, judge rules zebo-the-fat 6 1010 September 9, 2022 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Former judge files new motions pushing for special prosecutor in Jussie Smollett case EgoDeath 15 1522 July 1, 2019 at 12:21 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  ACA Struck down by TX federal judge. brewer 33 4182 December 18, 2018 at 4:18 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Here's Another Judge For The Orange Turdfuhrer to Hate Minimalist 1 473 November 23, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 461 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Federal Judge rules "No fundamental right to literacy" Cecelia 69 8625 July 2, 2018 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Night Court judge, actor Harry Anderson dies c172 9 1331 April 16, 2018 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  CA judge orders warning on coffee. brewer 15 1293 April 7, 2018 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Texas judge interrupts jury, says God told him defendant is not guilty Tiberius 17 2903 January 21, 2018 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Whateverist