Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Satire' My Bony Irish Arse
'Satire' My Bony Irish Arse
Professor Says Sexual Assault Is A Right Of Passage

Quote:In his original post Langbert also wrote: "In the future, having committed sexual assault in high school ought to be a prerequisite for all appointments, judicial and political. Those who did not play spin-the-bottle when they were 15 should not be in public life."

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: 'Satire' My Bony Irish Arse
The scary thing is, this guy is only saying aloud what many, many people think privately.
(October 4, 2018 at 2:22 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Professor Says Sexual Assault Is A Right Of Passage

Quote:In his original post Langbert also wrote: "In the future, having committed sexual assault in high school ought to be a prerequisite for all appointments, judicial and political. Those who did not play spin-the-bottle when they were 15 should not be in public life."

Boru

And Langbert should immediately be removed from any position of authority over others.
Dying to live, living to die.
Another guy who knows nothing. Spin the Bottle is when you're 6. It's Strip Poker when you're 15. Sheesh, everybody knows that.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(October 4, 2018 at 2:41 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(October 4, 2018 at 2:22 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Professor Says Sexual Assault Is A Right Of Passage

Boru

And Langbert shoild immediatrly be removed from any position of authority over others.

Wow, that is all levels of wrong. Scary thing is that we have posters on here who think it's right.
(October 4, 2018 at 2:31 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: The scary thing is, this guy is only saying aloud what many, many people think privately.

Especially these useless motherfuckers.

[Image: republican_budget_mcconnell.jpg?itok=oLMd8tg8]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cancel culture comes back to bite us on the arse! ignoramus 9 614 April 20, 2021 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Irish government to apologise over mother-and-baby homes zebo-the-fat 6 451 January 12, 2021 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Irish just went full retard - Legalizing gender discrimination ErGingerbreadMandude 154 12719 January 19, 2017 at 12:54 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Irish schools don't allow atheist couples kids in Fake Messiah 6 1325 November 14, 2015 at 5:32 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Luck of the Irish, gay marriage approved. Brian37 10 1638 May 27, 2015 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1586 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37