Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Guys Want
What Guys Want
So this showed up on my Pinterest feed.  (Title:  "What to wear under your wedding dress.")  I gotta ask you fellas----is THAT what you want to see when you peel your bride out of her wedding dress on your honeymoon?

https://www.spanx.com/best-selling-shapewear
Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
RE: What Guys Want
It doesn't peak my pinterest.
I had a lot of other things in mind besides wedding day attire when I clicked on this thread. Disappointed. Angel

-Teresa
I know what boys like... Angel
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(October 6, 2018 at 9:15 pm)outtathereligioncloset Wrote: So this showed up on my Pinterest feed.  (Title:  "What to wear under your wedding dress.")  I gotta ask you fellas----is THAT what you want to see when you peel your bride out of her wedding dress on your honeymoon?

https://www.spanx.com/best-selling-shapewear

I never "peeled" any of the three. They all disappeared into the bathroom and then reemerged an ungodly amount of time later. I'm sure that at least one had to wake me up.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Never going to be married but girlfriends know what gets my motor running and vice versa . Cool
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(October 6, 2018 at 9:43 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: I know what boys like... Angel

Hah! At my age, all I think about now is movies, food and Mahjong.  Razz
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
"Spanx" had not been invented when I got married...I think. And none of that squeeze-wear was needed. That dress was long gone when we went home after the reception and small party after that. I'd've tripped, carrying her across the threshold into my place, if she had still had that dress on. She'd have had it right there, instead of in the bed, then, and enjoyed it! :Tongue Of course, the deed had been done long before our wedding night.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(October 6, 2018 at 9:19 pm)Kit Wrote: It doesn't peak my pinterest.

Well duh. Neither do women in general. 😂😹💞
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 7, 2018 at 5:28 am)Joods Wrote: Well duh. Neither do women in general. 😂😹💞

Incorrect. I'm pinterested in making the world realize how strong women are.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] What do you want out of life? EgoDeath 38 2243 May 4, 2019 at 10:58 am
Last Post: AgnosAtheis
  Work (they always want more) CarveTheFive 48 4447 December 23, 2018 at 8:07 am
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  You guys want to do this? Foxaèr 32 3673 August 5, 2018 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  I want to believe kbultra 15 1073 July 9, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: warmdecember