Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work (they always want more)
Work (they always want more)
I hate when I work hard as shit to get shit wrapped up on Friday then when I’m stoked to split my boss tries to dump extra shit on me.

I also dislike (not hate) employees who never say no. Makes me look like a bad guy for having a fucking life.

Don’t get all jelly cause I have the balls to go the fuck home with something left in the tank for me.

Watch me get fired lol

Fuck
RE: Work (they always want more)
(October 19, 2018 at 9:54 pm)CarveTheFive Wrote: Makes me look like a bad guy for having a fucking life.

Ain't that a bitch? Maybe you wanna quit complaining about it and deal with it? Or maybe you have the upper hand from the git-go, cuz you have "a life." In that case, why are you complaining in the first place? Maybe the people who you are talking about have more reason to complain.
Because bitching about work is a time honored tradition motherfucker
At one time, stoning blasphemers in the middle of the village was a time honored tradition. Maybe it's best for some traditions to go the way of the dinosaur. OP indicates as much, you whiny little bitch.
I loved my last two jobs, one maybe a little too much.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 19, 2018 at 10:12 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: At one time, stoning blasphemers in the middle of the village was a time honored tradition. Maybe it's best for some traditions to go the way of the dinosaur. OP indicates as much, you whiny little bitch.

Your mom whined like a bitch.
(October 19, 2018 at 11:59 pm)CarveTheFive Wrote:
(October 19, 2018 at 10:12 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: At one time, stoning blasphemers in the middle of the village was a time honored tradition. Maybe it's best for some traditions to go the way of the dinosaur. OP indicates as much, you whiny little bitch.

Your mom whined like a bitch.

Formerly Loom from TTA (rip)

~Ignorance is not to be ignored.~
[Image: 2dbb643ab90eae5eedec7c2ccac824b2.image.350x240.jpg]
(October 19, 2018 at 11:59 pm)CarveTheFive Wrote: Your mom whined like a bitch.

Meh. On second thought I kind of agree with the OP. But I'm from the Appalachias... and so is my mom. And we don't whine like bitches here. So my mom didn't whine like a bitch. Your mom, however, squealed like a pig.
Quote:I'm from the Appalachias

Oh, such a curious culture!

What was it like the first time you fucked your own mother?

PS

Try to think of something more clever than no you your own mother comeback this time.

Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you install an application on your cellphone for work? Ferrocyanide 21 893 March 26, 2022 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Is blackface always offensive? Der/die AtheistIn 57 6523 July 24, 2020 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Showing up late to work Foxaèr 40 2426 February 2, 2020 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [Serious] What do you want out of life? EgoDeath 38 2216 May 4, 2019 at 10:58 am
Last Post: AgnosAtheis
  What Guys Want outtathereligioncloset 30 1819 October 8, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: *Deidre*
  You guys want to do this? Foxaèr 32 3644 August 5, 2018 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  I want to believe kbultra 15 1057 July 9, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: warmdecember