Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 3:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Wonderful People!
Hello Wonderful People!
So hi! I'm Jade, as for why I'm here, my last forum was deleted, not my account the forum as a whole was deleted by the creator. ;-;

I decided to go out and look for a new forum to call home. This one seemed popular enough and the rules pretty coherent and straight forward, decided to make an account. 

For a heads up, I won't be on as many decided people here, I have to work evening hours and I often go to bed in the wee hours of the morning and not to mention college on the side. So I might be on when something hits me as a question and just want to talk to people about it. Just thought I'd give a heads up, my hours are odd and I'm odd, yeah...

Anywho, a bit on myself.

I am agnostic, I've had a lot of weird things happen to me that I just can't explain through any form of logic or reason. Does that prove there is a god, not really, does it make me think there is something, possibly. My person belief is that if there is a god, he must really not give a shit about us like many think. But that's just personal opinion. 

Also I swear a lot, and honestly don't get why people dislike this. I also don't get why there are even swear words to begin with, like when did that even become a thing? I digress, and really don't care about how foul my mouth is. But if you want me to tone down these words, you need only ask and I will try. I am considerate people, after all I work at Walmart, but I also work in the most southern part of my state, so everyone doesn't care if I do or don't swear. *Shrugs*

I'm a pretty expressive through emojis and flavor text person, most often you will see me using the ' XD ' emoji or 'LOL' more often than not, this means I am amused and really am laughing. You'll find out real fast about me I uses these to express how I am really feeling, as I find them to be fun to use. And sometimes words can't really express my feelings enough.

I'm also a very curious person, often I feel like I'm the only one in this sea of sheep in the south that asks the big question of 'Why'. Most tend to go along with whatever is passed into their lap, me I like thinking too much to just do that all the time. Then again Myers Briggs says I'm an Introvert and a Daydreamer, not very good combination if you want a person to be a highly religious, too much time to think. (Joke people)

Also I have a very dark sense of humor, have to to get by in this world it seems. I also don't let many things get to be personally, as I told my work place before being hired, I don't make a big deal about things, too much stress and problems to let the fact I did a small thing wrong get to me. i still ask questions, but if I accidentally pissed off a customer who was being an ass before me, don't expect me to feel guilty when you, as a manager, come to me with the puffed out chest and expect me to tremble and cave and beg. Life is too short to worry about what one person thinks about me.

I'm also horrible at grammar, and honestly don't give two fucks about it. If it was really important, I'd try harder, but grammar has never made sense to me and possibly never will. So if I make a tiny mistake between my 'to' and 'too' words, don't bother pointing it out unless you are going to be helpful, I'll possibly just not care and skip over said comment. I've had enough of these correction people in my life that I'm only just board and sick of it. Reminds me of those reviews I get on my horror stories of how I'm going to hell for writing horror... No really that happened.

Experiences I've had with the supernatural and other side.

Well, considering I said I've had alot of things happen to me that makes me agnostic I'll share one or two with you to get an idea or what I mean.

1. I read Tarot Cards, at first just to laughs and such, but one day I drew the card, as my one a day thing, that said I was coming on a period of loose and suffering in my life. At the time, my dad got back from the hospital, and was in good health and my work and school was going well, so I didn't know what it meant and shrug it off. And the next day my dad dies... Strange coincidence and has me not touching those cards for a while now. 0_0

2. Having actually seen shadow/apparitions in my life. Might have been a trick of the light or something, but when your camera actually captures the outline and some details of a supposed dead man to the point you can identify them by looking at a life picture of them. That's pretty creepy and my mind just can't explain it.

3. Having had dreams of the future that came true once or twice. Another strange coincidence that I just can't explain to myself. Could have been something I ate, and I honestly hope it was. But for now it's just a mystery to me that I'm still trying to solve.

That's just to name a few and a bit on myself, hope I didn't miss anything. And I also hope to get to know some good friends here and have great conversations with everyone. I'll be happy to answer questions also, and an open to scrutiny on my agnostic views as what I listed is just the tip of the iceberg and I might have suppressed other strange things. (Because honestly I need an explanation to the first it scared the shit out of me...)

Right well, that's all for now, thanks for reading!  Heart
RE: Hello Wonderful People!
I'm only just board and sick of it. OMFG! Big Grin

Welcome muchly here from a grammar nazi spinach munching wabbit.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(October 8, 2018 at 2:21 am)ignoramus Wrote: I'm only just board and sick of it. OMFG! Big Grin

Yeah I get confused between 'Board' and 'Bored' alot. And only realize I spelled it wrong after posting, meh. Oh well. Nice to meet you!  Cool
My absolute pleasure.

You have 2 hours to click edit to fix any typos... We all make them ... especially me... I blame the cat walking on my keyboard.
I was looking on ebay and the cat nearly bought a caravan for me! True! He's a little brown turd but I love him dearly! Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Welcome to The forum!
TTA refugee by any chance? We have loads of those.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
Welcome, thanks for sharing your story Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Welcome Aboard! Smile
"Be Excellent To Each Other"
I'm not.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Welcome! I applaud your post and look forward to hearing more from you.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 8, 2018 at 2:29 am)Jade-Green Stone Wrote:
(October 8, 2018 at 2:21 am)ignoramus Wrote: I'm only just board and sick of it. OMFG! Big Grin

Yeah I get confused between 'Board' and 'Bored' alot. And only realize I spelled it wrong after posting, meh. Oh well. Nice to meet you!  Cool

Welcome abored! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Hello like-minded people! AgnosAtheis 9 782 May 5, 2019 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: AgnosAtheis
  Hello, people! tosser 19 1598 March 23, 2019 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: veoli
  Hello, All You Good and Godless People! NoFaith2Burn4 18 3966 August 21, 2015 at 11:17 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
Rainbow Hello Beautiful People Melonhead361 8 1859 January 3, 2015 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  hello people.. christians don't count heathendegenerate 40 6239 March 9, 2014 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Hello People SteelCurtain 25 3981 January 16, 2014 at 2:28 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Hello Nice People Metaxu 26 5835 July 22, 2013 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Hello crazy people! pocaracas 13 4108 August 1, 2012 at 11:51 pm
Last Post: C.W. Sims
  Hello Atheist Forums people. Taucher 25 9986 July 15, 2012 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Tempus
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5956 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus