Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did I do that? The DOH! Files.....
Did I do that? The DOH! Files.....
Um, yea you might be in a little trouble for accidentally blowing up a multi million dollar F-16. Fortunately nobody was hurt.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/f-1...iK?ocid=st
RE: Did I do that? The DOH! Files.....
Could have been worse.

That sucked too.
(October 15, 2018 at 11:25 am)Brian37 Wrote: That sucked too.

Saw the footage in boot camp. They pointed out that the foam nozzle guy was laying down a layer of foam and the water nozzle guy was washing it off as quick as it formed. Tired/scared/angry men make mistakes.
(October 15, 2018 at 11:55 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(October 15, 2018 at 11:25 am)Brian37 Wrote: That sucked too.

Saw the footage in boot camp. They pointed out that the foam nozzle guy was laying down a layer of foam and the water nozzle guy was washing it off as quick as it formed. Tired/scared/angry men make mistakes.

Far more understandable. But how would you like to be the person who broke Tut's burial mask beard trying to fix it? 

https://www.cnn.com/2016/01/24/africa/ki...index.html
Old shit breaks easily. Ask any five year old at Grandma's house.
(October 15, 2018 at 12:31 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Old shit breaks easily. Ask any five year old at Grandma's house.

Yea but still, handling world antiquities like that you are supposed to be highly trained. Just like I would not want to be the one to accidentally burn the original copy of the Gettysburg Address, "Four scorched and seven burns ago".

I just popped the tire on my riding mower. but that belongs to me, huge difference.
When I'm thousands of years old I won't blame anyone if I happen to break a bit.
(October 15, 2018 at 11:10 am)Brian37 Wrote: Um, yea you might be in a little trouble for accidentally blowing up a multi million dollar F-16. Fortunately nobody was hurt.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/f-1...iK?ocid=st

NOW IS THE TIME TO DECLARE WAR ON BELGIUM!! Talk about an easy win - they blow up their own stuff!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 15, 2018 at 12:43 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: When I'm thousands of years old I won't blame anyone if I happen to break a bit.

Not sure what all your responses are about. 

Humans make mistakes, and some of those mistakes are bigger than others. And as long as nobody dies from it, I think it is perfectly fine poke fun of an imperfect species.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NRA files chpter11 in NY in order to flee to Texas. Brian37 14 1143 January 16, 2021 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Former judge files new motions pushing for special prosecutor in Jussie Smollett case EgoDeath 15 1500 July 1, 2019 at 12:21 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  One for the Floridasnake files. Gawdzilla Sama 24 1817 April 9, 2019 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  WTF were they thinking files....... Brian37 11 1841 August 10, 2017 at 11:59 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  CIA Realeases Hundreds of Top Secret UFO Files Heat 13 1700 January 31, 2016 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  In the SO THE FUCK WHAT FILES Brian37 21 2380 November 22, 2015 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The WTF were they thinking files. Brian37 17 1930 February 18, 2015 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist