Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF were they thinking files.......
WTF were they thinking files.......
Hey lets also put the beer in the toy isle and sell and put Playboys next to the coloring books. 

Great idea Walmart......

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/09/news/com...649PMStory

AND PLEASE, no posts stupidly accusing me of wanting to ban all firearms. The topic is marketing, not sales. 

Time place and context.
RE: WTF were they thinking files.......
Brian why do you want to ban all firearms?
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(August 10, 2017 at 9:33 am)Aegon Wrote: Brian why do you want to ban all firearms?

Ok, now you are just poking me just to get a rise out of me. 

NO, for the billionth time, I do NOT want to ban all firearms. 

But they are not toys and should not be a free for all.
And we don't need to be encouraging the little fuckers to take them to school.

Unless it's a Christian academy and it's Armed Militia Jesus Day !!

[Image: nra-jesus.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

BTW, just hint Jesus might have been a homo, and the religious right folks have a collective meltdown, suggest Jesus might single handedly be able to take on the entire North Korean military and beat 'em on their own terms, and nary a peep.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 10, 2017 at 11:13 am)vorlon13 Wrote: BTW, just hint Jesus might have been a homo, and the religious right folks have a collective meltdown, suggest Jesus might single handedly be able to take on the entire North Korean military and beat 'em on their own terms, and nary a peep.

No fucking shit. They claim Jesus's daddy/himself, is all powerful. Great, shouldn't take any allies deaths to take out a brutal dictator. God seems to be shitty security guard while claiming at the same time he has the power to protect humans.

Sounds like even a worse claim when you think about the Holocaust. Was daddy taking a nap?
God doesn't hear the prayer of a Jew, presumably he is also deaf to their screams in the gas chamber.

Maybe next time they won't murder Jesus ??

Jesus fucking Christ, where do I get all these wacky ideas about Christianity ??

Oh !!! That's right; CHRISTIANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(August 10, 2017 at 11:41 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Maybe next time they won't murder Jesus ??

No shit, when in doubt blame the Jews.... Dodgy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation 11:30 (local Time) Iranian Drones were detected moving toward Israel Leonardo17 34 897 Yesterday at 9:15 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  The far right thinking they know pronouns Foxaèr 6 332 May 27, 2021 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  WTF NPR? onlinebiker 13 457 March 11, 2021 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: brewer
  NRA files chpter11 in NY in order to flee to Texas. Brian37 14 1143 January 16, 2021 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Where were you 9/11/2001? Brian37 63 3117 September 20, 2019 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  I TOLD You Those Vegans Were Trouble!! BrianSoddingBoru4 6 783 September 1, 2019 at 5:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Former judge files new motions pushing for special prosecutor in Jussie Smollett case EgoDeath 15 1500 July 1, 2019 at 12:21 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Just A Dumb Ol Boys, never thinking at all. Brian37 10 1165 May 26, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  WTF Israel? Brian37 17 782 May 18, 2019 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  One for the Floridasnake files. Gawdzilla Sama 24 1817 April 9, 2019 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama