Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One for the Floridasnake files.
One for the Floridasnake files.
Florida python: Massive pregnant snake caught using new approach

[Image: _106348012_f144fe6c-5a0c-4e8a-a7ac-6dab623800a2.jpg]
RE: One for the Floridasnake files.
Holy jumping fucking shitballs.

*furiously scratches 'Visit Florida' off his to-do list*

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Should be the last thing on the bucket list, I think.
I doubt a snake like that would hurt a human, unless it caught you off guard, like sleeping.
I'd avoid one in the wild, but I wouldn't be scared of it.

(April 9, 2019 at 8:47 am)Little lunch Wrote: I doubt a snake like that would hurt a human, unless it caught you off guard, like sleeping.
I'd avoid one in the wild, but I wouldn't be scared of it.

LOL They can be irascible. You should be afraid of them.
Floridians will have to get used to them, they're too established to eradicate now, management is all that can be hoped for. They're not like bears or pumas or wolves; they don't need much territory, don't have to range far, and reproduce fast.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
We already are.  Just like the goddamned tree lizards.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_in...in_Florida

-probably explains how I ended up being a hardcore environmentalist who advocates for the value of shooting things...lol. Perpetual open season, no bag limit, on invasives with a taxed and guided tag...sounds like a wonderful idea to me.

You'll note that if a fucked up snake exists in the world, A Florida Man has already released many of them into the wild somewhere out in The Sunshine. We already had our own poisonous snakes, lizards and bugs..., siiiigh. This is why we had to wear metal leggings as kids, which is absolutely not fun in armpits asshole heat.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
In Texas there is no closed season on feral hogs. That's not keeping them down. Need a bounty, I think. ("Fill your freezer and have money to buy beers." Texan magnet.)
In florida, you can take a hog on private property any time of the year by any means, no license required.  

ON WMAs, however, there are season restrictions and bag limits and licensing.  Guess where the hogs go to breed, lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Always a bureaucrat around to create unplanned loopholes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NRA files chpter11 in NY in order to flee to Texas. Brian37 14 1119 January 16, 2021 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Former judge files new motions pushing for special prosecutor in Jussie Smollett case EgoDeath 15 1472 July 1, 2019 at 12:21 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Did I do that? The DOH! Files..... Brian37 12 1016 October 15, 2018 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  WTF were they thinking files....... Brian37 11 1829 August 10, 2017 at 11:59 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  CIA Realeases Hundreds of Top Secret UFO Files Heat 13 1685 January 31, 2016 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  In the SO THE FUCK WHAT FILES Brian37 21 2377 November 22, 2015 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The WTF were they thinking files. Brian37 17 1914 February 18, 2015 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist