Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIA Realeases Hundreds of Top Secret UFO Files
CIA Realeases Hundreds of Top Secret UFO Files
https://www.cia.gov/news-information/blo...files.html
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
RE: CIA Realeases Hundreds of Top Secret UFO Files
Imagine all the nuttery we see on the internet these days, and then consider the few and meager ways that same turgid florp had to be expressed in the 1950s.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(January 31, 2016 at 3:32 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Imagine all the nuttery we see on the internet these days, and then consider the few and meager ways that same turgid florp had to be expressed in the 1950s.
I actually can't believe these documents were released by the CIA. I originally clicked it thinking it would be some pseudo-scientific conspiracy nonesense, however after reading some of these official documents, i'm not so sure what I believe.
Which is better:

The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
So it WAS aliens https://atheistforums.org/thread-40712.html
Faints
(January 31, 2016 at 3:39 am)Heat Wrote:
(January 31, 2016 at 3:32 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Imagine all the nuttery we see on the internet these days, and then consider the few and meager ways that same turgid florp had to be expressed in the 1950s.
I actually can't believe these documents were released by the CIA. I originally clicked it thinking it would be some pseudo-scientific conspiracy nonesense, however after reading some of these official documents, i'm not so sure what I believe.

Why struggling? The reports are no different from what you see elsewhere online. That you're reading them on the CIA website means jack shit.
(January 31, 2016 at 4:25 am)Irrational Wrote:
(January 31, 2016 at 3:39 am)Heat Wrote: I actually can't believe these documents were released by the CIA. I originally clicked it thinking it would be some pseudo-scientific conspiracy nonesense, however after reading some of these official documents, i'm not so sure what I believe.

Why struggling? The reports are no different from what you see elsewhere online. That you're reading them on the CIA website means jack shit.
How does it mean jack shit if the whole point of claiming other 'documents', and 'pictures'  are wrong is on the basis of incredulity, and untrusted source?
Which is better:

The choice is yours. 

(January 31, 2016 at 4:38 am)Heat Wrote:
(January 31, 2016 at 4:25 am)Irrational Wrote: Why struggling? The reports are no different from what you see elsewhere online. That you're reading them on the CIA website means jack shit.
How does it mean jack shit if the whole point of claiming other 'documents', and 'pictures'  are wrong is on the basis of incredulity, and untrusted source?

The sources aren't necessarily CIA. Some of these reports seem to have been provided to them from other sources.
Edit: sorry but I just realized they were released in '78, the x files page is just a remembrance type thing, my mistake.
Which is better:

The choice is yours. 

The CIA (and other government agencies)regularly release formerly classified files.  Security has a shelf life in our system.  Documents are regularly downgraded and ultimately become public access.  It's not satisfying for people who think they are currently "involved" in something or on to something because the weakest and shortest lived clearances can still sit at around 50 years on the upper end (a human lifetime, if you will, for practical reasons).  

There are classified files as regards how many pairs of socks I was issued in the service, just to bring the mystique of released classified files down to earth.  All we ever hear about, with the release of classified files, is aliens and cover-ups and conspiracies....but if they are in there they would be buried under mountains of orders for wool socks and other minutia regularly released.

40 pages of appropriations for brass buttons and a by-line at the bottom that read "also: aliens".
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Turgid florp!? Hahaha

[Image: image.jpg?w=640&c=1]
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ciafbi have to say about ufo'hs Drich 122 3996 May 26, 2021 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  NRA files chpter11 in NY in order to flee to Texas. Brian37 14 1105 January 16, 2021 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Iran's top nuke scientist killed. Brian37 18 939 November 28, 2020 at 1:53 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Former judge files new motions pushing for special prosecutor in Jussie Smollett case EgoDeath 15 1460 July 1, 2019 at 12:21 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  One for the Floridasnake files. Gawdzilla Sama 24 1793 April 9, 2019 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  NY TIMES Publishes CIA Propaganda On Venezuela Cepheus Ace 25 1858 April 8, 2019 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Did I do that? The DOH! Files..... Brian37 12 1003 October 15, 2018 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Was This The WLB's "Secret Plan" For Afghanistan? Minimalist 0 276 September 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her $15K-a-month campaign job Aegon 12 1851 August 17, 2018 at 6:27 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Senate confirms ex-Lockheed exec for top Pentagon policy role The Industrial Atheist 7 1482 January 11, 2018 at 11:05 am
Last Post: brewer