Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islamic apologetic i recommend
Islamic apologetic i recommend
I generally consider much just a scramble. Like most are just not that good.

But there is one guy i have huge respect for. Shabir Ally. You can find it on YouTube. I have huge respect for that guy. He also debated David Wood. I just admire politeness and good manners in humans. He just comes of as atleast reasonable when arguing and debating. Generally i think David Wood has his good stuff in trying to make more of an awareness levels of questioning stuff. Though either case. I think its interesting when people like that can give viewpoints because often muslims are just not interesting to listen too, in the same way listening to Westboro baptist church is not interesting.

I dunno. Its how i would say it. But what do you think?
RE: Islamic apologetic i recommend
What?
(October 20, 2018 at 6:08 am)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote: What?

Like, everyday, this guy fills in the signup form, just to be banned. He should be in the europe time. same as mine unfortunately for him.
Lol LP better restock the staff room with more Troll-B-Gone.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 20, 2018 at 6:21 am)Joods Wrote: Lol LP better restock the staff room with more Troll-B-Gone.

I use the old banhammer. Its oldschool, and it keeps the guy oblivious on how easy is to detect him.

I have been saving the trollBgone. I will probably give him a wiff the next time. His modus operandi is quite known.
Wow, that was quick.  Was this a banning record?
(October 20, 2018 at 6:50 am)Jehanne Wrote: Wow, that was quick.  Was this a banning record?

Nah. We used to have a guy that reached 30 socks per day. Its like playing whack a mole on your mobile.
A strange form of OCD, perhaps, coupled with cognitive dissonance?
(October 20, 2018 at 6:54 am)LastPoet Wrote:
(October 20, 2018 at 6:50 am)Jehanne Wrote: Wow, that was quick.  Was this a banning record?

Nah. We used to have a guy that reached 30 socks per day. Its like playing whack a mole on your mobile.

Was it programming god whatever or thunder extremely rude word?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 20, 2018 at 7:30 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(October 20, 2018 at 6:54 am)LastPoet Wrote: Nah. We used to have a guy that reached 30 socks per day. Its like playing whack a mole on your mobile.

Was it programming god whatever or thunder extremely rude word?

The former. We haven't seen PGJ. Betwixt.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do Islamic theologians study the Bible in countries where Hebrew is illegal? FlatAssembler 10 949 August 12, 2023 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Rainbow Invite the people of the world to attack the Islamic religion Eclectic 9 1245 December 14, 2022 at 11:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why "Jihad" martyrdom is important in Islamic faith? AniKoferBo 13 1379 January 6, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Islamic prophet's foreknowledge of the Terfeziaceae's health benefits R00tKiT 29 2630 July 4, 2021 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  When was Sunni Islamic hadiths first translated to English Sweden83 1 573 December 4, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Sudan ends 30 years of Islamic Law Foxaèr 34 5839 September 9, 2020 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Sal
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7729 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Females are less intelligent than men according to authentic Sunni islamic hadith Binki21 9 1305 November 22, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Refuting the book "Islamic government" (series of lectures of Khomeini) Mystic 17 2992 October 21, 2018 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Should muslims obey infidel leaders in non islamic countries? Rika82 6 999 September 13, 2018 at 4:10 am
Last Post: pocaracas