Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KKK in Northern Ireland?
KKK in Northern Ireland?
[Image: _104086413_24ff47c4-947d-414d-a5d2-dcef1eadb520.jpg]

Quote:A report of a group of people dressed as Ku Klux Klan (KKK) members in Newtownards, County Down, is being treated by police as a hate incident.

Pictures emerged of the group posing near an Islamic prayer house.

The pictures were taken on Saturday night on Greenwell Street. The incident was reported to police at about 17:00 GMT on Sunday.

"Some are saying this is just a Halloween jape. No it's not. Everyone knows what the KKK stands for.".

Morons trying to pass off racism as a Halloween prank methinks.
RE: KKK in Northern Ireland?
Gobshites the lot of them.
I find those crosses very offensive!
(October 29, 2018 at 12:07 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I find those crosses very offensive!
Yeah. Somebody should set them alight.... whilst the idiots are still holding them.
The Y-donor hosted the local Klavern once a year. If I saw those clowns I would have taken a page from the things said at those meetings.
(October 29, 2018 at 12:02 pm)Marozz Wrote: Gobshites the lot of them.

The group of imbeciles pictured or some wider demographic?
You gotta love that they're forming a Klan in the most ethnically homogenous part of Europe. Well, at least Newtounards is one of the Protestant-dominated parts of Northern Ireland (79.35% in the last census), which would keep it from being an irony that would cause William Joseph Simmons to roll over in his grave. Unfortunately, I'm not in Covington County, Alabama, so I can't test for weird sounds coming from the area of the Simmons tombstone.

I suppose they may be part of the 8.35% of Newtounards Catholics and they're just wearing Capirotes and the accompanying robes,

[Image: capirote-spain.jpg]

But, I suspect the KKK insignia on the robes is a dead giveaway.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Intolerant fuckwits in NI?   Say it ain't so. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 29, 2018 at 12:21 pm)Editz Wrote:
(October 29, 2018 at 12:02 pm)Marozz Wrote: Gobshites the lot of them.

The group of imbeciles pictured or some wider demographic?
Angel
Riiiiiight...so it's pretty much open season on the population of Northern Ireland around here then. That's...depressing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Portland, Oregon And Dublin Ireland: A Lesson BrianSoddingBoru4 31 1642 July 23, 2020 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  BREAKING:The exclusion of the UK and non-Schengen countries like Ireland from the ban WinterHold 6 744 March 14, 2020 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  "Kill the fetus" ban lifted in Ireland Foxaèr 50 4589 May 28, 2018 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  North Korea launches ballistic missile across northern Japan, falls into sea Alex K 45 11191 August 30, 2017 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Apple faces €13bn Tax Bill in Ireland Fidel_Castronaut 12 3878 August 31, 2016 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Hacking the KKK brewer 10 1272 October 29, 2015 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Good news guys! The KKK isn't racist anymore! Chad32 7 2625 March 27, 2014 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: My imaginary friend is GOD