Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we only give one +1 rating to each member?
Can we only give one +1 rating to each member?
I wanted to bump up Esquilax's green number up to 101 for their handling of YGNinja in several threads, but when I clicked 'Rate' it wanted me to edit the previous +1 I gave them. So, can we only up one's rating once, or am I derping the mechanism?
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
RE: Can we only give one +1 rating to each member?
Yeah, you can only rep each guy once, although you can change the message Smile

I also noticed you can't give negative reviews on this site like you can on some others. I think that's a good call.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Okay, cool, good to know. Smile
Obviously, otherwise tricky arrangements between members or simple feelings of friendship and trust would unfairly boost one's reputation too high.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(February 12, 2015 at 11:39 pm)Dystopia Wrote: Obviously, otherwise tricky arrangements between members or simple feelings of friendship and trust would unfairly boost one's reputation too high.

Yeah, and the kudos system works well enough in that regard.
Of course if you want to open a second account in order to give our marvelous mod team extra points, go for it.
There is a special clause in the forum bylaws that allows for socks to be created for the sole purpose of giving me rep points.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Did not know that! Unfortunately for you I am too technologically backward to ever use a sock for any purpose other than enhancing my package.
(February 12, 2015 at 11:09 pm)robvalue Wrote: Yeah, you can only rep each guy once, although you can change the message Smile

I also noticed you can't give negative reviews on this site like you can on some others. I think that's a good call.

If memory serves, you used to, but Adrian changed it. I don't know exactly why, but, given the nature of the discussions here, political and religious, it's probably a good call.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I wouldn't want someone to create an account just to rep me. I'm a meritocrat, I like earning points. I already have a strong dislike for about 2-3 of my reps because either I hate the person or it's a banned troll who happened to rep me
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possibly something wrong with rating? tackattack 5 1301 November 19, 2018 at 1:48 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Member photos thread closed. Ravenshire 15 1985 November 18, 2018 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Curious about a missing member. Ravenshire 13 2421 May 27, 2018 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Thread rating? brewer 39 7303 May 15, 2018 at 11:28 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  What is the "Buddy List" for? Why must we request/give consent? Whateverist 16 2580 November 3, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: shadow
  How about a "Member Announcement" area? Foxaèr 19 2126 November 1, 2017 at 10:41 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Codes of Ath-frms not visible only blank boxes shown Mariosep 10 1632 November 1, 2016 at 8:50 pm
Last Post: Jesster
  Am I the only one? Losty 56 4623 September 30, 2015 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I want to post about a family member anonymously hogwash 24 4011 August 7, 2015 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  How Do I Give Reps Rhondazvous 60 10810 July 27, 2015 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Longhorn