Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 5:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Texas, Houston and the RCC Investigation
Go Texas, Houston and the RCC Investigation
Just saw this on the local news on TV: Texan authorities are investigating "secret archives" held by the RCC in Houston. The church is "cooperating". Don't seem to be able to find a decent link, though.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
RE: Go Texas, Houston and the RCC Investigation
Check for it  tomorrow.  I've noticed out here that the news stations do not have the video's posted on their web sites until the next day.
RE: Go Texas, Houston and the RCC Investigation
I'm hoping that law enforcement gets over their reticence for prosecuting the clergy for crimes against humanity sometime within the next millenniumDodgy Churches have enough cachet to hinder law enforcement from researching and prosecuting crimes against children? WTF? I'm going to ask a direct question of my retired police lieutenant friend (whom I happen to know is an atheist) why his police agency kept its hands off the RCC. He voted for the loofa-faced shit gibbon (FFS), but maybe he'll give me an intelligent answer on this topic.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here's What Happened to the RCC.... ronedee 41 4032 October 31, 2021 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Baptists in Texas don't support Biden Foxaèr 12 1437 January 7, 2021 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Irish RCC Seminary has "Gay Culture" Fidel_Castronaut 0 1160 August 3, 2016 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Rcc thinks Charlie Hebdo is the devil GUBU 76 15633 January 12, 2016 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Fucking Texas, Again.... Minimalist 29 5461 September 15, 2014 at 10:44 am
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Pope talks a better talk, RCC walks the same old walk Anomalocaris 1 1324 December 3, 2013 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The RCC's latest scam Zen Badger 13 2487 July 23, 2013 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Poland almoust like in Texas Something completely different 20 7105 July 11, 2013 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  RCC says making a woman a priest is as sinful as abusing a child. Ziploc Surprise 43 21058 July 3, 2012 at 4:28 am
Last Post: orogenicman