Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look! Nothing!
Look! Nothing!
Because sometimes nothing is really something. 

Look! Nothing!

They found an empty hole that we assume was the grave of Jesus. In fact, we found two such empty holes. Three if you count the one James Cameron discovered. And three empty holes = one tomb, right? 

The point is, how does a presumed tomb become empty? Nothing doesn't just get there by itself. We have to start inventing other preposterous stories to account for what's not there, creating a false dilemma so we can work back to the desired conclusion. Well, you may not have to do this but I certainly do. 

So explain to me, oh knowledgeable skeptic, how nothing got there. Nothing doesn't just get there by itself, does it?

So eliminating all the other possible explanations, like the body was stolen, Jesus survived the crucifixion and escaped the tomb, we don't have the right location or "look, it's just a damn hole in the wall", we're left with the simplest explanation that Jesus rose from the dead and flew up into the sky to be with his Heavenly father! Duh! 

Ready to embrace the one true religion yet?

If not, I've got plenty more shoveling to do...
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
RE: Look! Nothing!
Reminds me of that joke:

White Australia has a vast copper and fibre network to bring high speed communications and internet to every household!

One aboriginal elder dug a huge hole in the Outback to prove to the waiting media that their ancient civilization was way more advanced.

And he was right. There was fuck all there. Which conclusively proved that 50,000 thousand years ago, they had already gone wireless! Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C'mon, Look At All This Stuff That's Real YahwehIsTheWay 66 12669 December 28, 2018 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Just Look at all Those Fulfilled Prophecies! YahwehIsTheWay 37 5687 December 6, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A look into the mindset of an Evangelical Trumptard drfuzzy 10 1575 October 12, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
Question Why do you people say there is no evidence,when you can't be bothered to look for it? Jaguar 74 20246 November 5, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  So, what would an actual 'biblical' flood look like ?? vorlon13 64 14607 August 30, 2017 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Hey, Look! They Have Assholes In England, Too! Minimalist 8 2483 February 3, 2016 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Perfect, Best of Possible, or Better than Nothing: Which criterion? Hatshepsut 35 6625 May 19, 2015 at 6:12 am
Last Post: robvalue
  The Bible. All or nothing? Jacob(smooth) 36 9177 January 15, 2014 at 3:09 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Christian to Atheists: "Don't look at the bible too closely." Esquilax 11 2910 December 3, 2013 at 7:31 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  Look what I found! wolf39us 58 23161 May 30, 2013 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: Violet