Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C'mon, Look At All This Stuff That's Real
C'mon, Look At All This Stuff That's Real
I found my can opener and I'm serving more apologetics. 

Hey, Look at all the stuff that's real.

The Gospels mention Jerusalem. That's a real city.
The Gospels mention Pilate. He's a real governor.
The Gospels mention Rome. That was a real empire.
The Gospels mention Jesus. ...

What part of this progression escapes you?

[Image: ?url=i99.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fl282...led-It.png]

...quickly moving on...
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
RE: C'mon, Look At All This Stuff That's Real
You, my friend are on fire!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
And suicidal pigs. Slaughter houses will pay me a fortune for their realized cost reduction.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I'm watching a short-timer's shit show, personally.  Clap
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Quote:The Gospels mention Jesus. ...

And that's where the whole fucking analogy falls apart!
Yeah, "YahwehIsTheWay" is a name I'll carry to my grave. Rolleyes I'll bet you have NO idea how many times we've seen this shite. Wacky
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I regard him as a Noble Savage.
I just spent two days showing you that herod antipas was the herod of the NT, so don't pretend that everything the bible says is real you agree with.. In fact I'd say the bible point to truth you would flat out deny if you hold true to your contemporaries. and despite this objection I can provide proof you and your 1980's arguements are at best misinformed and outdated.
(December 4, 2018 at 1:16 pm)Drich Wrote: I just spent two days showing you that herod antipas was the herod of the NT, so don't pretend that everything the bible says is real you agree with.. In fact I'd say the bible point to truth you would flat out deny if you hold true to your contemporaries. and despite this objection I can provide proof you and your 1980's arguements are at best misinformed and outdated.

And you were shown that Luke refers to Herod Antipas as "Herod the tetrarch" (see Luke 9:7).
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(December 4, 2018 at 1:24 pm)DeistPaladin Wrote:
(December 4, 2018 at 1:16 pm)Drich Wrote: I just spent two days showing you that herod antipas was the herod of the NT, so don't pretend that everything the bible says is real you agree with.. In fact I'd say the bible point to truth you would flat out deny if you hold true to your contemporaries. and despite this objection I can provide proof you and your 1980's arguements are at best misinformed and outdated.

And you were shown that Luke refers to Herod Antipas as "Herod the tetrarch" (see Luke 9:7).

keep reading cherry picker

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just Look at all Those Fulfilled Prophecies! YahwehIsTheWay 37 5687 December 6, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Look! Nothing! YahwehIsTheWay 1 523 November 30, 2018 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  A look into the mindset of an Evangelical Trumptard drfuzzy 10 1575 October 12, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Christians: Can you see why atheists don't buy this stuff? vulcanlogician 49 3925 August 19, 2018 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
Question Why do you people say there is no evidence,when you can't be bothered to look for it? Jaguar 74 20246 November 5, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  So, what would an actual 'biblical' flood look like ?? vorlon13 64 14607 August 30, 2017 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Hey, Look! They Have Assholes In England, Too! Minimalist 8 2483 February 3, 2016 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  help me understand this OT and NT stuff Sara0229 35 8223 January 1, 2016 at 4:36 am
Last Post: robvalue
  "The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us..." should we be grateful? Whateverist 325 67002 July 21, 2015 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Christianity even with Jesus is ignorant about some stuff of the old Coreni 11 3816 June 24, 2015 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Minimalist