Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 5:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Look! They Have Assholes In England, Too!
Hey, Look! They Have Assholes In England, Too!
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/fe...n-not-fact

Quote:Headteacher mocked on Twitter for claiming evolution is not a fact

Think what the difference in the comments would be if she worked in Mississippi.
RE: Hey, Look! They Have Assholes In England, Too!
Over here we call them "arse-holes"...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Learn to speak English!

Oh.  Wait.
To save debates on the spelling or arse/ass, I just call them dumb fucks.
Dying to live, living to die.
Interesting take on the word 'evidence' she has.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I think I threw up a little.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(February 3, 2016 at 10:00 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: To save debates on the spelling or arse/ass, I just call them dumb fucks.

Just remember that asses have arses, but arses don't usually have asses. Unless it's some weird kind of tramp stamp or something.

And yeah, we've got our share of bats in the belfry. I recall seeing a letter in a local free newspaper about fifteen years ago, from some nutsack banging on about creation and the impossible "half an eye" thing. This was way before I started getting into this stuff in more than just a rudimentary default way, and I remember saying to Sam even back then what a fucking idiot this was. I mean, I'd never come across that sort of idiocy before and hadn't yet discovered Richard Dawkins' explanation, but even after a moment's thought I'd managed to work out the basics for myself.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(February 3, 2016 at 10:27 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(February 3, 2016 at 10:00 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: To save debates on the spelling or arse/ass, I just call them dumb fucks.

Just remember that asses have arses, but arses don't usually have asses. Unless it's some weird kind of tramp stamp or something.

And yeah, we've got our share of bats in the belfry. I recall seeing a letter in a local free newspaper about fifteen years ago, from some nutsack banging on about creation and the impossible "half an eye" thing. This was way before I started getting into this stuff in more than just a rudimentary default way, and I remember saying to Sam even back then what a fucking idiot this was. I mean, I'd never come across that sort of idiocy before and hadn't yet discovered Richard Dawkins' explanation, but even after a moment's thought I'd managed to work out the basics gor myself.

We deport ours to the US.  Right, Ken ham?
Dying to live, living to die.
Uh-oh, they've broken our monopoly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Church of England 'failed to protect children from sexual abusers' zebo-the-fat 25 1922 October 8, 2020 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  C'mon, Look At All This Stuff That's Real YahwehIsTheWay 66 12560 December 28, 2018 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Just Look at all Those Fulfilled Prophecies! YahwehIsTheWay 37 5577 December 6, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Too Soon For a Lie YahwehIsTheWay 14 2579 December 5, 2018 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Hey, Nobody Said It WASN'T True YahwehIsTheWay 17 2551 December 5, 2018 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Look! Nothing! YahwehIsTheWay 1 520 November 30, 2018 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  A look into the mindset of an Evangelical Trumptard drfuzzy 10 1555 October 12, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Too Late Fucktards. You Own Him Now. Minimalist 10 1482 October 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Won't this upset the assholes? Minimalist 9 1126 July 22, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey Min, Get Ready To Have A Field Day Rhondazvous 46 8191 April 1, 2018 at 8:01 am
Last Post: Banned