Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Genius Level Question
Another Genius Level Question
You are presented with a shoebox containing an indeterminate (but less than infinite) number of mice. 50% of the mice are brown, 25% are grey, and 25% are white. Also is the box is a police whistle, an unopened tin of sardines in mustard, and a pencil.

Who was the clapper boy for the Charlie Chaplin classic ‘City Lights’?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Another Genius Level Question
Joan Wilkes Booth.
SO close!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Poland.

There was a boy with gonorrhea in that movie? What an interesting plot twist.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(December 4, 2018 at 8:09 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You are presented with a shoebox containing an indeterminate (but less than infinite) number of mice. 50% of the mice are brown, 25% are grey, and 25% are white. Also is the box is a police whistle, an unopened tin of sardines in mustard, and a pencil.

Boru

Before I answer can you just clarify how there can be a number less than infinite if when you subtract a number from infinity you still get infinity?
(December 4, 2018 at 9:55 am)Mathilda Wrote:
(December 4, 2018 at 8:09 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You are presented with a shoebox containing an indeterminate (but less than infinite) number of mice. 50% of the mice are brown, 25% are grey, and 25% are white. Also is the box is a police whistle, an unopened tin of sardines in mustard, and a pencil.

Boru

Before I answer can you just clarify how there can be a number less than infinite if when you subtract a number from infinity you still get infinity?

Because infinity isn't a number?

Anyway answer to OP is definitly: the colonel with the chandelier in the living room.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
(December 4, 2018 at 10:55 am)Mr.Obvious Wrote:
(December 4, 2018 at 9:55 am)Mathilda Wrote: Before I answer can you just clarify how there can be a number less than infinite if when you subtract a number from infinity you still get infinity?

Because infinity isn't a number?

Anyway answer to OP is definitly: the colonel with the chandelier in the living room.

No, it's "one plus one plus two plus one".
The answer:

No one. The clapper (also called a ‘scene board’) was originally used to synchronize the soundtrack with the film. ‘City Lights’ is a silent film and was produced without a soundtrack.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another question for Christians Edwardo Piet 19 2739 May 24, 2018 at 4:59 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  What level of dominance/submission do you expect from a romantic partner? paulpablo 51 14015 February 13, 2017 at 6:08 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Yet another reality question! RozKek 41 3799 June 9, 2016 at 12:49 am
Last Post: emjay
  Why I don't approach on a more personal level Foxaèr 12 2043 May 27, 2015 at 10:22 am
Last Post: JuliaL
  I have a homosexual question and incest question? KingKong 39 8684 July 6, 2014 at 1:38 am
Last Post: Amalynne0
  I present to you all... A new level of stupid. SavageNerdz 0 815 March 27, 2014 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: SavageNerdz
  "Answer the Question with a Question" Game Rayaan 101 17255 August 14, 2012 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Rayaan
  Another PC question Darwinian 7 2366 June 9, 2009 at 10:29 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki
  Another PC question Darwinian 5 1967 May 8, 2009 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki
  Another daft PC question Darwinian 2 1307 March 6, 2009 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Darwinian