Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those of you with tails, a question.
For those of you with tails, a question.
Do you have any control at all over your tail? Or does it just whip around on its own and land wherever it likes?
RE: For those of you with tails, a question.
Shwanzlecker?

Hilarious
(November 18, 2018 at 6:54 am)onlinebiker Wrote: Shwanzlecker?

Hilarious

Leave your personal life out of this serious thread.
What I lack in tails I make up for in heads.

(November 18, 2018 at 6:50 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Do you have any control at all over your tail? Or does it just whip around on its own and land wherever it likes?

My cat has one, and I can tell you he often makes it difficult allowing me to fall asleep at night because he likes laying down with his tail facing me. The way my bed is positioned, up against the corner of two walls, I think it is instinctual that he is facing outward, like evolution leads most animals to look out for predators. But still annoying to have a "tap, tap, tap, tap", when you are trying to fall asleep.
When I was younger I liked to keep my tail tucked down my left trouser leg to keep it from being too prominent. As a result it has a pretty noticeable left turn to it. Now I just let flop around the way it wants.

You?
(November 18, 2018 at 10:27 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 18, 2018 at 6:50 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Do you have any control at all over your tail? Or does it just whip around on its own and land wherever it likes?

My cat has one, and I can tell you he often makes it difficult allowing me to fall asleep at night because he likes laying down with his tail facing me. The way my bed is positioned, up against the corner of two walls, I think it is instinctual that he is facing outward, like evolution leads most animals to look out for predators. But still annoying to have a "tap, tap, tap, tap", when you are trying to fall asleep.

I build a dike of bedding between me and the thump-end. I think he's catching on to that. Arrgghh

(November 18, 2018 at 10:32 am)Whateverist Wrote: When I was younger I liked to keep my tail tucked down my left trouser leg to keep it from being too prominent.   As a result it has a pretty noticeable left turn to it.  Now I just let flop around the way it wants.

You?

My problem in more chaffing from my sock.
In a sense I am all tail.  I am its master and it serves at my command. Except maybe the end bit, which I am constantly chasing.

[Image: latest?cb=20161002200812]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(November 18, 2018 at 10:49 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(November 18, 2018 at 10:27 am)Brian37 Wrote: My cat has one, and I can tell you he often makes it difficult allowing me to fall asleep at night because he likes laying down with his tail facing me. The way my bed is positioned, up against the corner of two walls, I think it is instinctual that he is facing outward, like evolution leads most animals to look out for predators. But still annoying to have a "tap, tap, tap, tap", when you are trying to fall asleep.

I build a dike of bedding between me and the thump-end. I think he's catching on to that.  Arrgghh

(November 18, 2018 at 10:32 am)Whateverist Wrote: When I was younger I liked to keep my tail tucked down my left trouser leg to keep it from being too prominent.   As a result it has a pretty noticeable left turn to it.  Now I just let flop around the way it wants.

You?

My problem in more chaffing from my sock.

Believe me I do just that. He still manages to re adjust himself and I have to re adjust again, or wait until he falls asleep himself.
(November 18, 2018 at 10:27 am)Brian37 Wrote:

Cats always lay down with their bum in your face.
They don't like human breath.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One of those things... Apollo 26 2001 December 14, 2020 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Question for those not raised in religious homes Bahana 21 1254 September 16, 2018 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Those who chose to stay.... Joods 6 440 September 14, 2018 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1160 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Are you kind only to those who are kind to you? *Deidre* 93 9128 September 3, 2015 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  For those who are always twisting peoples words... IanHulett 1 932 July 20, 2015 at 12:33 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Warning for those who use facebook... IanHulett 3 1172 July 16, 2015 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: IanHulett
  Veteran's day shout out to those who sacrificed to protect and defend. Whateverist 8 1254 November 13, 2014 at 12:41 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  -For those who've served in the military The Grand Nudger 15 3456 July 7, 2014 at 3:54 am
Last Post: critmass235
  I have a homosexual question and incest question? KingKong 39 8695 July 6, 2014 at 1:38 am
Last Post: Amalynne0