Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fox host says he 'hasn't washed hands in 10 years'
Fox host says he 'hasn't washed hands in 10 years'
Fox News host Pete Hegseth has said on air that he has not washed his hands for 10 years because "germs are not a real thing".

Speaking on Fox and Friends, Hegseth said the infectious micro-organisms did not exist because they could not be seen with the naked eye.
"I inoculate myself," added the Harvard and Princeton graduate.
His remarks came after co-hosts Ed Henry and Jedediah Bila made fun of him for eating left-over pizza.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47201923

This guy is a total IQ-Zero!  "micro-organisms do not exist because they cannot not be seen with the naked eye" well, radio waves cannot be seen either but I'm quite sure my radio is picking up something!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

RE: Fox host says he 'hasn't washed hands in 10 years'
Not sure that rationale is going to play well with his fundy fans.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 12, 2019 at 1:36 pm)zebo-the-fat Wrote: Fox News host Pete Hegseth has said on air that he has not washed his hands for 10 years because "germs are not a real thing".

Speaking on Fox and Friends, Hegseth said the infectious micro-organisms did not exist because they could not be seen with the naked eye.
"I inoculate myself," added the Harvard and Princeton graduate.
His remarks came after co-hosts Ed Henry and Jedediah Bila made fun of him for eating left-over pizza.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47201923

This guy is a total IQ-Zero!  "micro-organisms do not exist because they cannot not be seen with the naked eye" well, radio waves cannot be seen either but I'm quite sure my radio is picking up something!

I saw this story, yea he is an idiot.

These same morons would flip their lids if they were at a restaurant and saw an employee in a bathroom not washing their hands. But, hey, we are talking about the party that hates regulations.
I think this might be tongue in cheek comment on some in our society going a little overboard.  

Oops, there it is.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Well, I've gone 5 minutes without washing my hands right now.

Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(February 12, 2019 at 2:55 pm)wyzas Wrote: I think this might be tongue in cheek comment on some in our society going a little overboard.  

Oops, there it is.

He's claimed after the fact that it was supposed to be a joke, but, really, at this point, the bar for Republicans is so low that we now have open germ theory denialists as prominent spokespeople. At least Bill Maher's pretty covert about it.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
-and that's the trouble, one of our major political parties has reduced itself...in a generous view, into a parody of stupid people. We can go to war with ourselves and assert (for comfort) that people can't possibly be that stupid...but..ofc..they can be.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
My cousins claim that "odor-eating bacteria" live on the skin and soap kills them. Evidently bathing is plot created by Big Toiletries.
(February 13, 2019 at 9:09 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: My cousins claim that "odor-eating bacteria" live on the skin and soap kills them. Evidently bathing is plot created by Big Toiletries.

Put "Odor Eaters" in their shoes.

They' ll never be seen again.
(February 13, 2019 at 9:35 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(February 13, 2019 at 9:09 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: My cousins claim that "odor-eating bacteria" live on the skin and soap kills them. Evidently bathing is plot created by Big Toiletries.

Put "Odor Eaters" in their shoes.

They' ll never be seen again.

Ever tried killing a kaiju?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life After Death Is Impossible, Says Scientist Fake Messiah 121 10146 February 23, 2021 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  A Human says what? Brian37 37 3212 June 29, 2020 at 12:24 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Game changing face from 3.8 million years ago Fake Messiah 18 1508 December 22, 2019 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  God can never know more than the host ignoramus 21 6168 February 17, 2017 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Magilla
Rainbow What science says about plant-based diets (Vegan) NeotericNinja 68 8421 May 23, 2016 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Air pollution causes cancer, world health authority says pocaracas 3 1349 October 17, 2013 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  The Earth must be older than 7000 years, then! pocaracas 5 2693 April 25, 2013 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  'Afterlife' feels 'even more real than real,' researcher says pocaracas 5 2959 April 18, 2013 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Tonus
  "Father of all humankind is 340,000 years old"? A Theist 15 5819 March 19, 2013 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: ManMachine
  Religion says we're rebelling against God; Science finds differently. TaraJo 29 12919 September 17, 2012 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: jonb