Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smollet Charges Dropped
Smollet Charges Dropped
Quote:In a stunning reversal, Chicago prosecutors on Tuesday dropped all charges against "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett just weeks after he was  for allegedly filing a false police report.

Quote:"This redundant and vindictive indictment is nothing more than a desperate attempt to make headlines in order to distract from the internal investigation launched to investigate the outrageous leaking of false information by the Chicago Police Department and the shameless and illegal invasion of Jussie's privacy in tampering with his medical records," Geragos said.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/all...ed-n987446

So much for the theory that he was an antifa supersoldier intent on starting reverse rahowa, I guess?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: Smollet Charges Dropped
Fox is furious....they've even got token dem comments onboard!

Quote:"Where is the accountability in the system? You cannot have – because of a person's position – one set of rules applies to them and another set of rules apply to everyone else," Emanuel said.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-polic...ped-report

..you don't say Rahm...you don't say....?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
NPR is reporting this as a type of diversion. He agreed to forfeit his $10,000 bond and do community service. A common approach for first time nonviolent offenders.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Rahm pretty much hit the nail on the head:

Motherfucker is setting back pubic perception of hate crimes... I wanted to say a hundred years, but I know you don't even need to go that far back. I know that the structures of power that keep minorities and the underclass down are so strong that it might be impossible to actually knock them down, but that doesn't mean you need to fucking strengthen them.

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(March 26, 2019 at 3:03 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote:
Quote:"Where is the accountability in the system? You cannot have – because of a person's position – one set of rules applies to them and another set of rules apply to everyone else," Emanuel said.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-polic...ped-report

You tell' em, Rahm. 
How dare that Smollet character drag the CPD's fine name through the mud!

Lol
When it comes down to it, it's all about money. There was a good chance he wouldn't be convicted. And either way the verdict went, people on one side or the other would throw an expensive shit fit.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Quote:Tucker Carlson: Smollett isn't innocent. He's something 'better' - privileged, famous and above the law
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-c...ve-the-law

Preach it Tuck Tuck!

My favorite nugget of wisdom, though, is this;

Quote:Smollett is not going to prison. He was smarter than that. He knew he would never be punished. He knows Jesse Jackson. He is friends with Kamala Harris and Barack and Michelle Obama. Don Lemon at CNN texts Jussie all the time on his cellphone and brags about it.
The High Power variant of the Black Friend defense. These nutters really do think that works, guess that explains alot, lol. Next time I get pulled over imma blurt out that I know barack obama. Couldn't hurt.
In my opinion, this case proves that the left is a class struggle regardless of skin color. Jussie Smollett is walking free because of his privileged position in society.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
(March 26, 2019 at 7:10 pm)chimp3 Wrote: NPR  is reporting this as a type of diversion. He agreed to forfeit his $10,000 bond and do community service. A common approach for first time nonviolent offenders.

Yea, that is not the same as dropping the charges. He agreed as you just posted to forfeit his bond, but on top of that has to do community service and commit no more crimes for a period, and then and only then will his record be expunged. This is common for first time offenders. What cops are pissed about is the amount of time and money spent, investigating this, so they think the DA and judge let him get off easy.
I think Smollet may be much more well-connected than folks realize and/or the CPD grossly mishandled the case.

Anyhow, now the saga's taken yet ANOTHER "shocking" turn. Apparently the FBI is looking to investigate the sudden dismissal of charges.
Lol...This case is nucking futs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1162 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Nuns steal ~$500k from school for Vegas trips - face no charges Fidel_Castronaut 15 1355 December 11, 2018 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Sessions Tells Prosecutors To Seek 'Most Serious' Charges for low level drug crimes Aegon 19 4237 May 12, 2017 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  FBI: No charges for Clinton Faith No More 164 14600 July 10, 2016 at 5:20 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  Bishop escaped abuse charges after MPs and royal family intervened, court told TubbyTubby 39 4010 October 8, 2015 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Cyberman